Does anyone else ever get jealous of other fans?

EmmaJG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the question is do I want more promo for Britney then yes. Do I want her to sing, yes. Do I want her to.. etc etc, yes.

But am I jeolous of other fan bases? Lol HALL TO THA NO, I feel sad for them that they don't understand the phenomenon that is Britney Spears.

I'd think they'd be jelly of us actually

:staysalty:

11 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

I love Britney to death and will always be a fan. But do you ever get jealous of other singers fans like Beyoncé, Taylor, Miley, Selena, Rihanna.  I mean they all promote heavily and get very popular songs/albums that get at least over 100 million views. They all sing LIVE. (Beyonce sometimes lol) They consistently put on good performances. overall they just care about their careers. Britney hasn't cared since 2004. Do you guys get what I'm saying? Don't be cruel. I'm new here lol

I'm sorry but they bore me to hell, i don't really care about success, i care about quality, the only perfomances who i rarely enjoy (but don't care about) are from Beyonce, i'm tired of seeing Beyonce stomping and shaking her ***, she's talented, we know, but she doesn't really attracts me, she doesn't offer to me something special or mindblowing choreos. 

Taylor never really attracted me (the only time she did was when she was a 'country' girl), i don't really like her voice at all and her singles aren't special neither.

I honestly forget about Miley.

Selena...i mean her songs are good and catchy but her perfomances are bland and she really needs to work with her vocals. 

Rihanna, i like some perfomances, but i never really cared about them honestly, she's more like a hit-maker to me than a perfomer. It's true, they all sing live, that is something that i honestly get jealous of others fans and Britney POM's mediocre, but i care more about her than any other pop artist, her music keeps attracting me even after all those years, i don't care about how well Britney's album does on the charts, if she keeps giving me Glory level quality on the next albums i don't have anything to be jealous of. If i want quality perfomances i watch Primeney perfomances or Kpop perfomances. 

On 6/17/2017 at 2:08 PM, Girl On The Moon said:

No, why would I get jealous? I don't support Britney for what I can get from her or out of her. I support her because I admire her strength, her passion and her humility in the midst of such a corrupted industry. I don't care whether her songs reach the Top 1 or Top 100, I don't care what other people think of Britney because who she is is more than a chart position or the opinion of people. It is true that other artists heavily promote their music and go on extensive tours and promo tours... But have you ever wondered if they are truly happy? Most suffer from severe **** abuse or panic attacks or depression. Britney recently said in Marie Claire (correct me if it was another magazine!) That she's never been more happy and at peace like she is right now... And honestly, that's all I care about. I love her because she doesn't live her life to please others. She lives her life in a way that it makes HER happy, and that's goals.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :kisses: 

23 hours ago, ohoney said:

I'm sorry but they bore me to hell, i don't really care about success, i care about quality, the only perfomances who i rarely enjoy (but don't care about) are from Beyonce, i'm tired of seeing Beyonce stomping and shaking her ***, she's talented, we know, but she doesn't really attracts me, she doesn't offer to me something special or mindblowing choreos. 

Taylor never really attracted me (the only time she did was when she was a 'country' girl), i don't really like her voice at all and her singles aren't special neither.

I honestly forget about Miley.

Selena...i mean her songs are good and catchy but her perfomances are bland and she really needs to work with her vocals. 

Rihanna, i like some perfomances, but i never really cared about them honestly, she's more like a hit-maker to me than a perfomer. It's true, they all sing live, that is something that i honestly get jealous of others fans and Britney POM's mediocre, but i care more about her than any other pop artist, her music keeps attracting me even after all those years, i don't care about how well Britney's album does on the charts, if she keeps giving me Glory level quality on the next albums i don't have anything to be jealous of. If i want quality perfomances i watch Primeney perfomances or Kpop perfomances. 

Great explanation :bparty: Beyoncé is oddly that super-talented performer who bores me. Probably because she thinks she's God. Not humble at all, and I can't stand that. Miley and Selena are good people, but Selena in particular is replaceable because her success is centered around good writers/producers, not stage presence or image.

On 6/17/2017 at 9:39 PM, BringTheAction said:

The industry has not hurt other performers to the extent that it got Britney. The business has taken more from this girl than she's ever given to anyone. The music biz hurt her physically, emotionally, and mentally. 

Which is exactly why celebrity-fan-media relations have changed so much since her 2007 meltdown. You will NEVER see fans, other celebrities or media outlets chewing up anybody like they chewed Britney. She is a warrior and a model of resilience :kisses2all:

I stan for Jennifer Lopez. I stopped stanning for Britney during Circus. I remained a fan till the beginning of FF. Then stopped being a fan until Glory. The MM video was the final straw for me (Circus and FF killed it for me). Her bad music and performances outweigh the good ones she's. There are times that I forget that Britney Spears exists.(Not bashing) It's just been so long. Her past accomplishments dont even feel real anymore. I used to hope that maybe one day she'll come back and slay, but she hasn't. I dont think I even care enough now for a book about her past. As a fan, she pushed me so far away that I don't think I will ever impressed by anything she has to offer anymore. And no I don't admire her strength. As an adult, I now realize that she was the one who got herself into the 2007 mess. Her strength didn't come from within her, her family was responsible for bringing her back. Hell, AP wrote her obituary ffs! And if someone does that to you, then that speaks volumes  about your reckless behavior. I only like my memories of her and tbqh, Im only here for the leaks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 3:12 AM, Little me said:

I stan for Jennifer Lopez. I stopped stanning for Britney during Circus. I remained a fan till the beginning of FF. Then stopped being a fan until Glory. The MM video was the final straw for me (Circus and FF killed it for me). Her bad music and performances outweigh the good ones she's. There are times that I forget that Britney Spears exists.(Not bashing) It's just been so long. Her past accomplishments dont even feel real anymore. I used to hope that maybe one day she'll come back and slay, but she hasn't. I dont think I even care enough now for a book about her past. As a fan, she pushed me so far away that I don't think I will ever impressed by anything she has to offer anymore. And no I don't admire her strength. As an adult, I now realize that she was the one who got herself into the 2007 mess. Her strength didn't come from within her, her family was responsible for bringing her back. Hell, AP wrote her obituary ffs! And if someone does that to you, then that speaks volumes  about your reckless behavior. I only like my memories of her and tbqh, Im only here for the leaks.

There  was a lot of ignorance in that post. And just because you say "not bashing" doesn't mean you're not bashing her. 

To say her strength didnt come from within her...

I got jealous of a group of Britney fans while we were in the queue for POM last September 

It was my first Britney concert and me and my mother were in Vegas for a holiday (from UK) and I went up to them in excitement and started talking about my love for Britney and they all just looked at me like okay we don't care, then i told them "imagine a slumber party performance omg" and they were like "yeah we don't think that's ever gonna happen" 

Look who's talking, ***** :staysalty:

I am more jealous of the fact that most artists put everything they can to their music in terms of their entire soul. Whatever they want to share, they are not afraid to show it. They can sing ballads, emotional deep songs about different themes of life, or party songs like Britney and they are far more convincing in the sense that they are really putting the music that they want out and they sing it all live the way they want too.

I watch those other artists but because I do not emotionally connect with them as I do Britney, I can not listen to them for long periods of time. Those other fan bases though feel connected to that artist, so in a sense I am jealous that my favorite artist can not give me what their's can that helps them connect in all different ways. If they are having a bad moment in their life, they can listen to (Example: Selena[their favorite artist who they personally connect to] singing survivors because it helped them recover) them and feel better. Those artists will sing about a bunch of different topics but they do not give me life like Britney does as a person. That is why I am kind of stuck in between.

I love Britney, her personality, her realness, her tastes, and everything she brings to the table but I can not always listen to her music or watch her perform for long periods of time because she does not put her heart on the line for the world to see. She does not take risks in terms of the actual music aspect with things like really taking upon the writing process and putting whatever feelings she wants out there. We do not know what she is really like and that is frustrating. 

I know that she does write her own songs but she consistently lets herself be taken advantage of by labels and management, so she instead puts on the robo-Britney persona and just makes the music they want her too without actually making sure they let her do what she wants as an artist. I mean, every artist has these big label people behind them that always try to be in control and have artists do what they are not comfortable with but that is why we hear about the fights(Kelly Clarkson) and people standing their ground(Carrie Underwood, Kesha, Taylor Swift, etc.). That is one thing I am jealous of in terms of other fan bases. (I however think that her submissive is going to pay off one of these days)

I have to kind of go back and forth. I will listen to other artists either way because music is too precious to only listen to one person but I just wish Britney did it all so I would feel connected to some artist in a way that I would want to watch them all the time, despite liking all types of music.

Archived