Britney at #89 in Forbes Celebrity 100 2017 list

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

It's impressive...I don't see her retiring anytime soon. she earns as much as current artists like rihanna, katy perry, ed sheeran, bruno mars and others. the difference is minimal.

Btw kylie jenner made 41 ******* million $. she will be the richest member of her family soon and she's the youngest one :lostney:

Kim made $45.5 million i think. Don't underestimate those clothing lines and make up lines.

I bet Private Show fragrance made more money than Glory tbh.

1 minute ago, button said:

Why are u surpised lol

How is she supposed to make it by selling 0.69c songs? :NYsassy:

She'll feature in next year's edition because of her Joanne tour

I’m not so much surprised that she’s not on the list, but I’m surprised Katy earned a spot when she’s barely done anything since the Super Bowl in 2015, lol. I thought Gaga would’ve earned a lot from sponsors or endorsements from the super bowl, plus the sales from Joanne.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m not so much surprised that she’s not on the list, but I’m surprised Katy earned a spot when she’s barely done anything since the Super Bowl in 2015, lol. I thought Gaga would’ve earned a lot from sponsors or endorsements from the super bowl, plus the sales from Joanne.

Oh Katy is there thats kinda weird. And Gaga is the one who had an album out with 1M sales reportedly.  :triggered:

She did Rise for the Olympics, maybe thats why? idk

4 minutes ago, button said:

Oh Katy is there thats kinda weird. And Gaga is the one who had an album out with 1M sales reportedly.  :triggered:

She did Rise for the Olympics, maybe thats why? idk

Maybe it’s all the money she got from Hillary’s Clinton’s campaign to perform and endorse her :queenriri:

7 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Officially I don't think she got paid for that. Wouldn't that be unethical?

We’re talking about Hillary Clinton, the same person that was given debate questions beforehand (which is against the rules), and used a private email server with classified information (which is against the rules).

Archived