Britney at #89 in Forbes Celebrity 100 2017 list

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, Darna said:

her Oreo commercial was probably close to earning her a place in the 1000+ spot.

Resulta ng larawan para sa christina aguilera oreo gif

sad but kinda realistic 

I still wish to see that trick live that she "does" on this gif... maybe in a circus. :giggleney:  

10 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

Jamie lynn should also been on the list for the money he's got off brit:boredashell:ney 

His yearly salary for being her conservator is less than $250,000/year. Can we stop with the whole her dad/Larry etc are greedy slave drivers that only care about making money off of her. 

The amount of money he makes for taking care of her affairs is nothing compared to her net worth and how much money she makes every single year. He makes less in a year than the guy who does my taxes and owns his own basic little accounting practice.

Jamies job as her conservator is a full time job and quite frankly he makes too little money for the amount of money the Britney brand is worth/how much he has contributed to its success/continued longevity. 

Archived