I think Britney should ditch the choreos tbh

and just perform like this 

i think britney's choreos are now too complex for her, when you look at rihanna, shakira, ariana, katy perry and stuff they don't really have complex choreos they just move their hips a little and stuff

i mean yeah choreos are her thing but she doesn't kill it like she used to

just my opinion

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kawasaki said:

and just perform like this 

i think britney's choreos are now too complex for her, when you look at rihanna, shakira, ariana, katy perry and stuff they don't really have complex choreos they just move their hips a little and stuff

i mean yeah choreos are her thing but she doesn't kill it like she used to

just my opinion

None of them girls you listed are dancers anyways

Guest $elfish

This has to be one of if not the worst primeney performance :triggered: femme fatalney and Pomney can out dance this :gtfo: in my opinion she should stick to the half assed dancing but have pre recorded vocals:giggleney:

6 minutes ago, Daxx said:

The problem is that she won't sing live, so what's left then :omgreallyney:

well it would be easier for her singing live if she changed her way of performing a little bit

less complex choreography, more focus on **** sultry burlesque-ish movements, attitude

cause it's all about the attidude you know, none of these girls are incredible dancers but they are serving attitude and sassiness and it looks better

I was watching some of the Japan dates, don't know exactly which one, but she didn't do the choreo of the first verse of Crazy, and she was just like performing the lyrics, and actually looked so much better.

She's been doing those things here and there since the latest legs in Vegas. People in here complain because "now she's forgetting the choreo" or "half-assing" but I think she's just starting to comprehend how silly it is, but doesn't decide to completely ditch it and rehearse something else, so she ends up just improvising moves here and there. However even those improvised moves are so much better than the POM choreo. Even when she executes everything with perfection, the choreo is still very ugly, so that person who asked what would be left, it's not like we currently have something very special with that choreo.

Archived