What is the Offer Code for Ticketmaster?

BionicNY

Hey Guys,

What is the offer code for the 2 VIP Seats?

For Example: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/britney-spears-piece-of-me-las-vegas-nevada-10-18-2017/event/3900527F77F56E60?artistid=723427&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_3900527F77F56E60

For VIP 24 it says "VIP Table Offer (Sold in Multiples of 2) " Than when you click on it it asks you for the offer code?

Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2017 at 11:24 AM, BionicNY said:

Hey Guys,

What is the offer code for the 2 VIP Seats?

For Example: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/britney-spears-piece-of-me-las-vegas-nevada-10-18-2017/event/3900527F77F56E60?artistid=723427&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_3900527F77F56E60

For VIP 24 it says "VIP Table Offer (Sold in Multiples of 2) " Than when you click on it it asks you for the offer code?

Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks!!! 

An offer code is a special code that tickemaster or some other company gives you for a discount in the tickets but you won't find offer codes on the web since they can be used only once and it's a treasure. You can check by dates since tickets vary weekdays from weekends :whitney:

Pay the tickets like we all did :lessons:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

An offer code is a special code that tickemaster or some other company gives you for a discount in the tickets but you won't find offer codes on the web since they can be used only once and it's a treasure, you can check by dates since tickets vary weekdays from weekends :whitney:

Pay the tickets like we all did :lessons:

not generally. some tickets require a code to unlock to buy that are still regular priced but might be in a special reserved section. 

very easy to find online for those codes though. 

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

INGOLD and 8778770987 both work, but you need an American Express card to complete the transaction

So, theoretically you could save even if you make a temporary American Express card? Just thinking that it is interesting.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I guess? If you loaded money onto an American Express gift card, I don't see why the transaction wouldn't go thorugh

Yeah!

I am not an American, but I guess I could make it work whenever there is a time and place for it.

Archived