Do you think Britney will wear good outfits again?

Do you think Britney will wear good outfits again?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, On the Scene said:

Idk. She clearly has full control over what she wears at this point. So...I'm gonna go with no. 

Britney loves the leotards and lingerie. Which can't even be that comfy tbh :ponderney:

I feel like it's because that's the area her team doesn't give a **** about and gives her that call so that she feels she's doing something.  She's always been this way but back then at least she had good options to start with. It also doesn't help that her wardrobe people don't give a **** either. 

6 hours ago, Boom ***** said:

Tbh when the revamp outfits came, I hated ALL of them. I'm not even exaggerating when I say ALL of them, they were that bad. It took me a while to get used to them, but I will never get over the fact she's wearing ******* SEAWEED as the opening outfit. :meltdown:

That being said, I remember bashing POM 1.0's outfits because they were bad aswell. The things I'd do to get them back though... :sassybrit:

I thought and still think the revamped outfit for Gimme More, Rock and roll is the best. Aka the "kisses" outfit. It gave so much Oops tour tease

4 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

By this far I am done with leotards, everyone wears them. I never liked this trend nor I will ever, it just looks dump and something from the 80's that should've never happened

I miss the jeans / pants  with tank tops

I never liked leotards either but other singers wear better ones. Britney's are terrible. the onlyleotards I like from her vegas show are these:1488411003341.jpg

britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-pl

11 hours ago, Boom ***** said:

Tbh when the revamp outfits came, I hated ALL of them. I'm not even exaggerating when I say ALL of them, they were that bad. It took me a while to get used to them, but I will never get over the fact she's wearing ******* SEAWEED as the opening outfit. :meltdown:

That being said, I remember bashing POM 1.0's outfits because they were bad aswell. The things I'd do to get them back though... :sassybrit:

The opening number outfit is actually "camoflauge" - she changed the orb ball intro to the magic trick with the smoke & the opening dancers outfits/choreography to "soldiers".... Fe told us that in the backstage tour before the show.

1 minute ago, Mc54 said:

The opening number outfit is actually "camoflauge" - she changed the orb ball intro to the magic trick with the smoke & the opening dancers outfits/choreography to "soldiers".... Fe told us that in the backstage tour before the show.

Her backup dancers have better outits...she could wear something similar in a different fabric. the camouflage one or any other one

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I thought and still think the revamped outfit for Gimme More, Rock and roll is the best. Aka the "kisses" outfit. It gave so much Oops tour tease

Her best outfit in a very long time imo. Too bad she destroyed it by cutting of the sleeves :sassybrit:

11 hours ago, Boom ***** said:

I even miss those stupid pants in the MATM section bruh at least it was all different for every ******* section :gobaby:
I miss those booty shorts.  I MISS THE SNEAKERS MAN :moorangu: 

57 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

I actually know it's camouflage but they could've executed the idea better. The sketch looked so much better but the actual thing looked like a damn seaweed boo :meltdown:

britney-spears-performs-at-piece-of-me-s

health-benefits-of-eating-seaweed.jpg 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

More than wanting it to be comfy, I think Britney just imagines an outfit, that in her mind or in paper or I don't know how those designs come to life, they look kinda "good" but since she's not an actual designer, she fails to understand what is flattering for her body shape.

I read that someimes she draws them in napkins :juggingu:

Archived