Do you think Britney will wear good outfits again?

Do you think Britney will wear good outfits again?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh when the revamp outfits came, I hated ALL of them. I'm not even exaggerating when I say ALL of them, they were that bad. It took me a while to get used to them, but I will never get over the fact she's wearing ******* SEAWEED as the opening outfit. :meltdown:

That being said, I remember bashing POM 1.0's outfits because they were bad aswell. The things I'd do to get them back though... :sassybrit:

Her looks with the bedazzled leotards are very Vegas and I think thats exactly why shes been harping on that costume wise for the past couple of years. I always just took it as her version of a classic vegas showgirl.

Ive never been crazy about her styling anyway though. Although id like to see a resurgence of the super low rise jeans circa Britney-era :p

1 minute ago, Boom ***** said:

Tbh when the revamp outfits came, I hated ALL of them. I'm not even exaggerating when I say ALL of them, they were that bad. It took me a while to get used to them, but I will never get over the fact she's wearing ******* SEAWEED as the opening outfit. :meltdown:

That being said, I remember bashing POM 1.0's outfits because they were bad aswell. The things I'd do to get them back though... :sassybrit:

this look is cuter to me than like 90% of the 1.0 outfits (obviously not her facial expression here though haha)

18809597_1139818016162380_19766713684139

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

this is my least favorite.....her waist disapears with it 

I dont think the waist ribbon cuts off awkwardly. Her body is too amazing for that to be an issue. It looks like something out of the 3 music video to me. Probably why I like it.

Unfortunately I dont think that will happen until her and her teams gets their stuff together. Outfits can make or break a performance, I can't watch her performances these days because of the costumes she has been wearing lately. They weren't the best in 2015 and early 2016 but at least they matched the different parts of the show and the types of dance routines at those parts. Nowadays its lingerie and leotards for almost every part of the show :sassybrit:

She could at least wear flattering leotards and lingerie like the Onyx pink lingerie. Basically all of her tours had better "Vegas" costumes than Vegas. She loves that Power Rangers red leotard that everyone hates so I don't see her going back to any of her better looks. I wish she would and that they would fix her hair so she will stop tightening it/touching it in every performance. 

hqdefault.jpgI like that plaid half-skirt & bra outfit thing she wore back in oct. 2016. However, I wish the skirt portion was whole instead of half. I know there's was a malfunction with the bra straps coming undone, but that's what fixing is for lol bring this outfit back lol

2 hours ago, MiracleBrit:) said:

hqdefault.jpgI like that plaid half-skirt & bra outfit thing she wore back in oct. 2016. However, I wish the skirt portion was whole instead of half. I know there's was a malfunction with the bra straps coming undone, but that's what fixing is for lol bring this outfit back lol

She still wore it after the malfunction. Guess she doesn't like it anymore.

Archived