What would be the one best resource to show to my friend about Britney that has the most personalityney about it

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

My friend likes some songs from Britney, but once said that she hasn't figured it out yet how Britney stands out as a person. Something like that. Usually she doesn't say such ignorant things at all,

but I guess she does say it:

1) Because it is in the musical stars category

2) Because it is in the pop music category

2) Because she is not very big on pop industry and she is in fact a little prejudiced about it - she says she doesn't like the insincerity of pop music.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I guess you mean things like interviews and such?

definitely something pre Femme Fatale -I'd say Chaotic or Britney: for The Record those 2 are the most true "interviews" to me.

I don't know if this is what you meant tho

I mean anything at all that would convince my friend that Britney has personality. :gloria: And of course considering she is just a bystander in this, I need to cater to her.

But yeah, interviews are the best I guessss

3 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I mean anything at all that would convince my friend that Britney has personality. :gloria: And of course considering she is just a bystander in this, I need to cater to her.

-MTV diary 

-Some 2003 talkshows, she was so energetic those days. 

-The in the zone Dvd interview or the MTV out all night,  that was so much fun to watch 

- If you want her to get emotional, FTR is a most. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Denise said:

She is not big in pop industry?:weirdmeout:

I mean my friend is not big on the pop industry.

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Show her Britney's Instagram lmao :unbelievableney:

I do appreciate it. I am just extra nervous - for what does my friend have eye for. Though,  she thought that the emotes were extra funny once when she accidentally saw the forum. But maybe it's a good idea :unbelievableney:

5 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I do appreciate it. I am just extra nervous - for what does my friend have eye for. Though, once when she accidentally saw the forum, she thought that the emotes were extra funny.

You're so cute :hugs:

Guest Diamond Horse
32 minutes ago, Daxx said:

You're so cute :hugs:

Thank you! The pleasant feelings are mutual!  :hugs:  * inserts a really warm smile here *

Archived