The real mannerism i REALLY HATE is....

PussyLova

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, carlogiovanni said:

Yes she did but not every ten seconds. 

Ps not seen that dance break for ages,  it  was so fierce -  I just died  :bparty:

Tbh, it's annoying how she does it a lot now. :crying1: 

AND THIS dance break gives me life tbh.  I wish Brit would do this kind of stuff,  Hell if she did REALLY good choreographed stuff for ONE song on piece of me or her tour.  I would be happy, that means we know she could bring it.  

Work ***** is good, but not good enough :selenerz: 

2 hours ago, Stan2092 said:

Why do people hate every pieces of Britney? Is it new brand?  

Piece of Me. :tiffanynod:

10 hours ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Tbh, it's annoying how she does it a lot now. :crying1: 

AND THIS dance break gives me life tbh.  I wish Brit would do this kind of stuff,  Hell if she did REALLY good choreographed stuff for ONE song on piece of me or her tour.  I would be happy, that means we know she could bring it.  

Work ***** is good, but not good enough :selenerz: 

I know. I've been waiting years to see one more amazing dance routine on the stage, since the In The Zone era really :crying2:

No shade in saying she just doesn't seem to hold her poise,  move to the music and stay on beat in the same way as before. 

I still adore her,  but wish she would take some dancing lessons and relearn the basics. She should watch her old rehearsals and try. This coupled with good choreography that suits her body shape and is actually fun to dance and fluid to watch. Something challenging and fierce that hits a good visual punch. 

It seems as if Britney finds her stage personality a bit of a joke at times and doesn't really get into the routines or remember the incredible power of her choreos. I hope she remembers soon :tiffanycries:

7 hours ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

We notice it more now because she isnt as fierce or going all out.

I noticed she always fixed her hair since her debut. The Vma 1999 she fixed her hair.

At 1:07 and 1:10 she fixes her hair

that spark!! :myjam:

anyway, she fixed her hair there cuz you could tell it was covering her eyes, it wasn't distracting as it didn't go on for the whole performance 

Just now, Phonography423 said:

I hate when she always puts her arms above her head and whines from left to right. Like she cant think of any other move to do at the moment

Not to be rude, but I don't think she can. She has a go-to set of freestyle moves. 

I think if she took dance classes that her range of improv moves would increase. 

Just in case nobody noticed, britney has always had great great musical ear. She really has rithm, she used to even add movements to quick sounds that did not have a defined "step" in the choreography and that was part of what made her outshine her dancers

Now... All that rithm is what she is following and marking with those mannerisms because she does not have a choreography for those parts. Its part of what she lost: the criteria, the good taste, the aesthetic of the moves. The way of adding something and making it look better than what is already was.

Now the choreo is crap and she adds crappy things like that

Archived