The real mannerism i REALLY HATE is....

PussyLova

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the knee tapping is part of the choreo. :yaknow:

What I hate is the knee bending and the chest bumping and the spreading her hands around her legs while knee bending and the head shaking and the swinging her arms and the fixing her hair every 0.5 seconds and basically everything that shows just how anxious she gets on stage. I get that it helps her go through the performance but it's so so repetitive it becomes distracting.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

What I hate is the knee bending and the chest bumping and the spreading her hands around her legs while knee bending and the head shaking and the swinging her arms and the fixing her hair every 0.5 seconds and basically everything that shows just how anxious she gets on stage. I get that it helps her go through the performance but it's so so repetitive it becomes distracting.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

X10000. I thought I was the only one who ******* hates this :selenerz:

Its so fidgety and annoying I can't :jackk:

Guest Diamond Horse
40 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:gloria: It's funny

2 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I agree. It wouldn't be a big problem if she didn't do it all the ******* time. 

These

9 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Because of Britney i am fixing my hair and doing these things with my hands all the time when i am nervous! Queen of impact! :mhm:

9 hours ago, PussyLova said:

Everybody talks about how cringy is the knee tapping... but lets be real

There's nothing more annoying than that thing she does where she "creates" choreography according to the lyrics of the song....

"here" "know" Cmon Britney YOU ARE KILLING ME :meltdown:

I know... I think the WORST POM part is when, during IUSA "they're closin up the club", she taps her wrist like saying "Hurry! It's late" :umwtf:

She's Britney Spears, not a mime!

Archived