There seems to be a partition lately on Exhale regarding Britney.

indyRS

No pun intended (haha)

But, about Britney and her career.

One side says she is doing a half-assed job and needs to retire, the other half saying real fans need to support her and the incredible job she's doing.

Why can't you have both views?

Britney really does a great job.

However, it doesn't take a genius to see that, her lip syncing 100% is ridiculous. Even her ballads, not even using PRV. There comes a time that even Britney the queen of lip sync, SHOULD NOT LIP SYNC.

Because we all favor here incredible dancing and spectacle skills, but What a so great about her doing a ballad song where she doesn't dance, and doesn't even sing. I love Britney, but I will not sit through a performance of her doing that. And to this day I haven't, ive skipped any vodeo of her doing Perfume on Stage. 

You don't have a video of a 10 year old Britney Spears belting out 'love can build a bridge' on Star Search and not have her sing live many years later. Her voice is there. Her voice is a muscle, that can be trained, she just isn't training it.

Same with dancing, she clearly can dance good, but for whatever reason is spending most of her moments on stage engaging in bland choreo with no spark. 

You can be a dedicated fan and still have opinions like this. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

But can't it be that her voice has some damage that can't be overcome? I really don't know how it works, but is that possible? Or maybe it would be harder for her to train her voice because of the damage.

One thing I assume is that Britney just doesn't want to make much effort when it comes to singing and dancing. Although at the same time, she does make at least some effort, generally speaking.

There's 3 types of Britney fans in this world.

Britards that think everything Brit does is perfect and that can't handle when someone doesn't think everything Brit does is perfect. 

Normal fans that think some things are good and some things are bad. Can have an opinion without being rude.

Then we have the ones that hate on everything. It's okay to have an opinion but you don't have to be nasty and you don't have to bring it up in every thread.

5 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Britards that think everything Brit does is perfect and that can't handle when someone doesn't think everything Brit does is perfect. 

Normal fans that think some things are good and some things are bad. Can have an opinion without being rude.

Then we have the ones that hate on everything. It's okay to have an opinion but you don't have to be nasty and you don't have to bring it up in every thread.

and all 3 types think they're the normal fans :orangu: 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, ALLEYESONUS! said:

For instance, Britney's dancing at times is very hot. It is just that I wish she was in sync! Her being in sync would make it much more pleasurable. But yeah, I understand it must be hard? Or I don't even know... Is it really that hard for Britney? Some of me thinks that I don't think so. Britney must have at least some talent. But it is her attitude. I don't really blame her, she wants more time for her kids and Sam, among other things.

I think she does a fairly well job tbh. she could be more passionate sometimes, but I'm not always 100% passionate at work either :ponderney:

what bothers me a bit more is the lack of interaction with fans and the audience (also because of the playback) 

can you imagine Britney was doing a benefit concert like Ariana Grande is doing now? She's interacting with the fans, constantly talking blah blah.. imagine Britney doing this, she'd sing 5 songs and would be like "how y'all feeling? I can't hear you, thanks for coming here. bye". 

She should embrace the audience more! 

Guest $elfish

Some people are literally just on here to hate britney everything she does they'll just hate on her then spam downvotes and drag anyone that disagrees it's not because they disagree or I don't like their opinions but they are literally just on here to **** on britney which is really ruining the way Britney's fans and stans see her that are on exhale and it's turning exhale into exhell

thank god today was a much more positive day as in not much negative threads and only a couple of trolls spamming downvotes but yesterday was a mess:forkit: 

cant wait till Jordan decides to ban those members tho:smokney:

I think exhale needs a clean up of toxic members that just turn every ******* thread into a discussion about who can be more rude. It's pathetic.
But it's just not going to happen. Why would Jordan ban them if they are giving him money with the ads in here :mj:

My gosh this forum has become everything that's wrong with the world. A bunch of trolls that sit behind their computers and attack others they don't even know. Remember that old saying our parents always told us? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This is a fan forum and her own fans are constantly bashing her... it's legitimately insane.  I'd understand simple constructive criticism like "damn, not her best show ever, but can't wait to see what she does next!" but instead I'm seeing, "she looks like she has mental retardation." or "what a **** up, I can't believe I ever stanned for this woman." It makes me want to cry honestly. I used to LOVE coming to this place and now it's literally the darkest place on the internet. How sad.  

1 minute ago, andy131 said:

My gosh this forum has become everything that's wrong with the world. A bunch of trolls that sit behind their computers and attack others they don't even know. Remember that old saying our parents always told us? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This is a fan forum and her own fans are constantly bashing her... it's legitimately insane.  I'd understand simple constructive criticism like "damn, not her best show ever, but can't wait to see what she does next!" but instead I'm seeing, "she looks like she has mental retardation." or "what a **** up, I can't believe I ever stanned for this woman." It makes me want to cry honestly. I used to LOVE coming to this place and now it's literally the darkest place on the internet. How sad.  

I get what you mean. some people here really don't have anything nice to say, yet she gives so many positive aspects to talk about! just don't worry about it, some people just always have to moan and complain. I think Britney's a great inspiration for everybody because (for me) she embodies kind of a rise from the ashes and she's shown everybody that with strong will and desire you can always recover from dark times in your life :meltdown:

Just now, germanguy20 said:

I get what you mean. some people here really don't have anything nice to say, yet she gives so many positive aspects to talk about! just don't worry about it, some people just always have to moan and complain. I think Britney's a great inspiration for everybody because (for me) she embodies kind of a rise from the ashes and she's shown everybody that with strong will and desire you can always recover from dark times in your life :meltdown:

You're right! And I'm used to people complaining here,  and some complaining is normal. But lately it's been so next level and actually crazy. Everyone needs to take a breath and just grow up with the woman we love, because she sure isn't sitting around worrying about every little thing we do. She's enjoying her life and we need to let her be her. 

25 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

For instance, Britney's dancing at times is very hot. It is just that I wish she was in sync! Her being in sync would make it much more pleasurable. But yeah, I understand it must be hard? Or I don't even know... Is it really that hard for Britney? Some of me thinks that I don't think so. Britney must have at least some talent. But it is her attitude. I don't really blame her, she wants more time for her kids and Sam, among other things.

I think she just doesn't really care :( 

26 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

and all 3 types think they're the normal fans :orangu: 

Ofc :moorangu: 

Archived