There seems to be a partition lately on Exhale regarding Britney.

indyRS

this meltdown is at least funny, there have been worst ones:

• FF tour
  • FF world tour stage redesign and cutting songs
  • POM dress rehearsal
  • Desert performance
  • MM original video
  • X Factor finale - Britney not performing
  • PCA Britney being 'sick'
  • BBMA 2014 Britney appearance
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I think she just doesn't really care :( 

Ofc :moorangu: 

Yeah and it is sad. She says she has nothing to prove, but she still has most of her life left.

Guest $elfish
Just now, If I'm Dancing said:

I wish exhale was more positive. We are never happy at all. Also i wish we were more connected and not bitchy to each other.  :mhm:

Same:crying11:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, If I'm Dancing said:

I wish exhale was more positive. We are never happy at all. Also i wish we were more connected and not bitchy to each other.  :mhm:

Sometimes I think that Exhale is connected enough compared to some other corners of the world TBH :gloria: 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

this meltdown is at least funny, there have been worst ones:

• FF tour
  • FF world tour stage redesign and cutting songs
  • POM dress rehearsal
  • Desert performance
  • MM original video
  • X Factor finale - Britney not performing
  • PCA Britney being 'sick'
  • BBMA 2014 Britney appearance

OMG did they really think that Britney would perform in X Factor finale.. THAT'S HILARIOUS. didn't remember that :snapney:

Guest Diamond Horse

people were hoping since Demi sang with 5th Harmony

I remember that performance, but I sure didn't hope. It's Britney being Britney after all..

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

But can't it be that her voice has some damage that can't be overcome? I really don't know how it works, but is that possible? Or maybe it would be harder for her to train her voice because of the damage.

One thing I assume is that Britney just doesn't want to make much effort when it comes to singing and dancing. Although at the same time, she does make at least some effort, generally speaking.

Didn't she sing Glory though?  Her best vocal album in a decade? Well, she's not gonna sing Love Can Build a Bridge, but the voice she made her career with is there.

46 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

She'd rather be in her garden with her boys or on a beach in hawaii, you should be grateful she shows up nevermind still puts on a good show 

It's comments like this that piss me off "you should be grateful" ....!?!?!? What !? Why!? We are the fans, without us there is no Britney (there hardly is right now) to invest in an artist and want them to do the best at their job is nothing to be "grateful" for.. its expected...

im not one of those gross fans that sit and bash her looks but I will critique her performing skills 100%  because it is an embarrassment to her name some of the stuff she does on stage. Looking confused, getting literally PUSHED by her backing dancers to her spot, talking to her dancers while her mic is turned off and playback is going, not even lip syncing when she thinks she's out of sight from fans, etc.

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

It's comments like this that piss me off "you should be grateful" ....!?!?!? What !? Why!? We are the fans, without us there is no Britney (there hardly is right now) to invest in an artist and want them to do the best at their job is nothing to be "grateful" for.. its expected...

im not one of those gross fans that sit and bash her looks but I will critique her performing skills 100%  because it is an embarrassment to her name some of the stuff she does on stage. Looking confused, getting literally PUSHED by her backing dancers to her spot, talking to her dancers while her mic is turned off and playback is going, not even lip syncing when she thinks she's out of sight from fans, etc.

It's been this way since FF why are suddenly having a meltdown now? I like her current performances and I am grateful she continues to perform for her fans :staysalty:

57 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

She'd rather be in her garden with her boys or on a beach in hawaii, you should be grateful she shows up nevermind still puts on a good show 

grateful for what? :sofedup:

she's not paying me. the reason she's still on is because people still wanna hear and expect from her (plus her team cashing in)

every artist have to prove themselves at some point continually. she doesn't need to be #1 anymore, but doesn't mean that her or her team should expect the same return of investment on lower quality - it's basic economics

she's not paying me. the reason she's still on is because people still wanna hear and expect from her (plus her team cashing in)

every artist have to prove themselves at some point continually. she doesn't need to be #1 anymore, but doesn't mean that her or her team should expect the same return of investment on lower quality

The people who actual see her concerts love it and have an amazing experience, it's only the unhinged britards on exhale who drag britney to hell and back 

2 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

The people who actual see her concerts love it and have an amazing experience, it's only the unhinged britards on exhale who drag britney to hell and back 

they love it cuz of the name Britney Spears and what she did in her prime, not cuz of what she does now

it's all the nostalgia effect

if a current female pop singer did a show like that, people here would be saying how terrible it was

Guest Diamond Horse

every artist have to prove themselves at some point continually. she doesn't need to be #1 anymore, but doesn't mean that her or her team should expect the same return of investment on lower quality - it's basic economics

but oh my, hasn't POM been a perfect business opportunity! Britney is really in a good place to have that.

On a side note I wish POM the song had a better choreo/staging in the shows, it would make it more special.

it's not the halfassing that bothers me, it's the lack of inspiration, creativity and basically having the same theme and aesthetic for 10+ years which is the **** blonde half naked barbie look, she hasn't shown reinvention and growth in that aspect, I mean look at Madonna when she was at Britney's age she had already gone through tons of iconic looks and themes.

I want an themed album that tells a story I want something visually and musically captivating, a true Britney experience.

2 hours ago, andy131 said:

My gosh this forum has become everything that's wrong with the world. A bunch of trolls that sit behind their computers and attack others they don't even know. Remember that old saying our parents always told us? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This is a fan forum and her own fans are constantly bashing her... it's legitimately insane.  I'd understand simple constructive criticism like "damn, not her best show ever, but can't wait to see what she does next!" but instead I'm seeing, "she looks like she has mental retardation." or "what a **** up, I can't believe I ever stanned for this woman." It makes me want to cry honestly. I used to LOVE coming to this place and now it's literally the darkest place on the internet. How sad.  

Sometimes i feel the same, it's sad that her own fans in her fan forum bash her like everyday :crying11:

Archived