What is there to be excited about these days as a Britney fan?

We got excited for Glory and she promoted POM instead and forgot that Glory existed after SP underperformed.

We got excited when Danceney came back for a moment, but now Britney is back to not dancing right and has picked up other bad habits (hair fixing, knee bending) after she got rid of other bad habits.

We were excited for a tour and yet she's not rehearsing and it will probably be POM on tour.

We were excited about the revamp costumes and she ditched them all for uglier, unflattering costumes.

Hopefully things get better once POM ends and her career can stop revolving around it because I can't understand how she's not bored AF right now. She's been doing the same thing for so long!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britneyisfire said:

We were excited for a tour and yet she's not rehearsing and it will probably be POM on tour.

I thought that was already clear :usher: She's letting her asian fans experience POM before she closes it and moves on to the next chapter :soyeah:

My only question is why only asian countries :ponderney:

I can't talk for everyone of you but in my case I am no longer excited for these things:

- After so so so many disappointments I have come to the point where whatever comes it's good. I won't expect anything over the top cause it wont happen so that I can avoid unecessary meltdowns. :verycool:

- When I was younger I had less thing to care about. Britney has always been part of my life but the percentage of the "Britney-fever" isnt the same as it once was when I was a child or a teenager. I will always love her but in a different way. :ehum:

- Being realistic, she does little few new things. There is no feedback from her. POM show has been 70% the same since 2013. 4.5 music videos in 4 years (let's say 1 each year) is not enough as a fan, not even as a stan. Out of those singles, only one of them outstands from the rest. :shameless:

I could go on and on but I dont want to be negative. We can follow other artist if we are thirsty and we cant get enough of her. Loving other's music doesnt mean I dont love Britney's so I will always stick to Britney. She will always be my #1. :tehe:

22 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Darling, speak for yourself :verycool:I'm excited for her asian tour, it obviously going to be POM, but still, queen's been in my heart since 2000 and I'll always be excited for everything she does, if you don't, move on sweetie :byebitch:

Selling out arenas after 20 years into music.  When will others? :staysalty:

She could have ended up promoting Oreo cookies but she didnt. 

That's the attitude sis :makesomenoise:

Preach it:likethat:

Yeah i think there's a disconnection between the 'music', the 'brand' and Vegas. They shouldn't have released a new record if there intention was to not promote it. The residency has been beneficial for her likely the routine and constant 'work'. I'd rather see Glory the residency than the Piece of Me residency.  I also adore the Vegas choreo but it's not the traditional Britney style but i think with Make Me and Slumber Party she's found a nice mix of the Showgirl dance style and the Britney dance style. They def need new management and i dare say step away from RCA and release records on her own i mean RCA ain't doing her any favors.

I just saw her in Vegas and thought she was AMAZING the whole show. i'd say though id say ditch the legacy act and bring on the Glory/Britney Jean tour that the fans want. 

44 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I can't talk for everyone of you but in my case I am no longer excited for these things:

- After so so so many disappointments I have come to the point where whatever comes it's good. I won't expect anything over the top cause it wont happen so that I can avoid unecessary meltdowns. :verycool:

- When I was younger I had less thing to care about. Britney has always been part of my life but the percentage of the "Britney-fever" isnt the same as it once was when I was a child or a teenager. I will always love her but in a different way. :ehum:

- Being realistic, she does little few new things. There is no feedback from her. POM show has been 70% the same since 2013. 4.5 music videos in 4 years (let's say 1 each year) is not enough as a fan, not even as a stan. Out of those singles, only one of them outstands from the rest. :shameless:

I could go on and on but I dont want to be negative. We can follow other artist if we are thirsty and we cant get enough of her. Loving other's music doesnt mean I dont love Britney's so I will always stick to Britney. She will always be my #1. :tehe:

This is exactly how I feel :wontcry:

2 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

We got excited for Glory and she promoted POM instead and forgot that Glory existed after SP underperformed.

We got excited when Danceney came back for a moment, but now Britney is back to not dancing right and has picked up other bad habits (hair fixing, knee bending) after she got rid of other bad habits.

We were excited about the revamp costumes and she ditched them all for uglier, unflattering costumes.

Hopefully things get better once POM ends and her career can stop revolving around it because I can't understand how she's not bored AF right now. She's been doing the same thing for so long!

"Just enjoy the music". Related image

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Just don't expect anything at all and be surprised with the little basic things she dares to do. :shameless:

we're a sad, sad fan base. :meltdown:

Lmao people are acting like they are not negative and are so excited ...yet a topic about the need of unreleased stuff that has to leak, pops up every single day saying they are thirsty. Lots of 2 faced bishes on here.:staysalty:

Anyhow, I do think the only excitement we have right now is due Michelle Bell and her leaks and the possible "Like I'm Falling" leak coming.

And please the Asian Tour? Not expecting anything at all. Being a Britney fan these last years teached you not to have a lot of hopes of her doing something any other singer would do because it makes sense marketing wise.

That is not being negative at all but being REALISTIC, anyone trying to deny this is dellusional AF.:foh:

Idk, there's so much things you can watch on YT or so. I was just watching the ABC special performances. I love Britney Spears so much :overwhelm:

Watching old performances, videos, interviews, etc, that's what keeps me going on while she does something new. Seriously, there's so much to watch, if you're a true fan, you can always fall in love again with things you feel you've seen a thousand times. These past weeks I've been watching a lot of different stuff, the Stages documentary, I am Femme Fatale, early POM performances :hehehe:, 1999 performances, interviews, etc. You should give it a try :verycool:

Archived