What is there to be excited about these days as a Britney fan?

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Idk, there's so much things you can watch on YT or so. I was just watching the ABC special performances. I love Britney Spears so much :overwhelm:

Watching old performances, videos, interviews, etc, that's what keeps me going on while she does something new. Seriously, there's so much to watch, if you're a true fan, you can always fall in love again with things you feel you've seen a thousand times. These past weeks I've been watching a lot of different stuff, the Stages documentary, I am Femme Fatale, early POM performances :hehehe:, 1999 performances, interviews, etc. You should give it a try :verycool:

I need a new documentary :otears:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Britney is healthy and happy, she's caring for her two boys that are growing up happy and carefree and that get to see their mom just as much as non-celebrity-kids. 

20 years after being called a one hit wonder Britney's still putting out music and performing. You can go see her in Vegas or see her in Asia this summer when she goes on tour, so there's something to look forward too.

In the future there might be more albums and tours as Britney herself suggested. 

There's so ******* much to be gratefull for, but yeah you can also choose to be an ungratefull whiny little *****. :soyeah:

9 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I can't talk for everyone of you but in my case I am no longer excited for these things:

- After so so so many disappointments I have come to the point where whatever comes it's good. I won't expect anything over the top cause it wont happen so that I can avoid unecessary meltdowns. :verycool:

- When I was younger I had less thing to care about. Britney has always been part of my life but the percentage of the "Britney-fever" isnt the same as it once was when I was a child or a teenager. I will always love her but in a different way. :ehum:

- Being realistic, she does little few new things. There is no feedback from her. POM show has been 70% the same since 2013. 4.5 music videos in 4 years (let's say 1 each year) is not enough as a fan, not even as a stan. Out of those singles, only one of them outstands from the rest. :shameless:

I could go on and on but I dont want to be negative. We can follow other artist if we are thirsty and we cant get enough of her. Loving other's music doesnt mean I dont love Britney's so I will always stick to Britney. She will always be my #1. :tehe:

serve this tea. I relate to everything you said especially about avoiding unnecessary meltdowns:queenriri:

11 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Selling out arenas after 20 years into music.  When will others? :staysalty:

She could have ended up promoting Oreo cookies but she didnt. 

That's the attitude sis :makesomenoise:

Preach it:likethat:

Sis. There are other artists that do the same and have been in the business longer than Brit. :nothavingit:

Tbh I've never been a person who only fans someone who is active on a never ending continuous basis.
I fan someone for more reasons than that.
There is plenty to look forward to that has already been mentioned by several people, so I won't repeat it all.
However one thing I will say is... this place is toxic beyond belief for killing enthusiasm, positivity and general fandom.
This place can be so negative and petty sometimes. When you read and look to see responses from people on here everyday
it can actually rub off on you and have a negative outlook as well over everything. 
I have friends who are Britney fans and whenever we happen to talk about anything Britney is doing or got coming up,
we actually enjoy talking about her and her stuff, bond over it and aren't like here on exhale. We generally enjoy being fans.
They don't use exhale either and I fully understand why, because if you know fans in real who enjoy being fans, why chat to fans online who don't?
Exhale is a shell of what it used to be anyway since this place became a 'pop culture site' and over half the fan base left.

So yeah...   :soyeah:  I'm always happy and glad to see Britney gearing up for something tbh. 

Archived