What Do You Want B10 To Sound Like?

I want it to sound like Blackout 2.0 and for her to experiment with her sound, maybe start a new trend cause she's the queen of trends and she needs these ******* to put  inspiration from her not the other way around. And for her to at least do one or a few songs like this

like kpop, but in a Britney way

thats all I'm gonna say :nyschool: 

Now what do you what B10 to sound like?

Discuss Putanas :riri: 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I want it to sound like Blackout 2.0 and for her to experiment with her sound, maybe start a new trend

So do you want her to return to the electro-pop sound of a decade ago, or do you want her to experiment and start something new, I don't understand these conflicting expectations.:beynah:

As for me, I already got ITZ 2.0 with Glory, so I'm satisfied with slow jams for now. I need something like FF 2.0, polished, generic but still fun to listen to, guaranteed to smash, and with 1 or 2 mid-tempo "ballads" MAX. (FF only really had Criminal and HATLM, and neither one was an actual ballad.)

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So do you want her to return to the electro-pop sound of a decade ago, or do you want her to experiment and start something new, I don't understand these conflicting expectations.:beynah:

As for me, I already got ITZ 2.0 with Glory, so I'm satisfied with slow jams for now. I need something like FF 2.0, polished, generic but still fun to listen to, guaranteed to smash, and with 1 or 2 mid-tempo "ballads" MAX. (FF only really had Criminal and HATLM, and neither one was an actual ballad.)

Yea I meant or not and, but it's not letting me edit :( 

I want dance music. It's been extremely frustrating to see Calvin Harris, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Martin Garrix, etc rise and collaborate w artists and to watch dance/EDM reach new heights and Britney/her team choose to hop on the peaking R&B/urban trend instead of a genre she could dominate. Especially with these tired lip syncs of slow songs like Make Me and Slumber Party.

As much as I love Britney, most of the slow cuts on Glory have zero replay value for me because I just can't take her seriously. I know she'll never sing it live, there's no connection when I listen, no believability or validity. It's just pointless to me for her to record more than a couple slow cuts per album.

I want hard-hitting beats, great pop choruses and lyrical growth. I'd love to hear Britney explore themes of love and heartbreak, like really get into some solid writing camps. Til It's Gone from Britney Jean, for instance, was a good example of Britney being vulnerable, lyrics that were universal and mature, zero *** while still serving a BANGER. Trouble For Me from Femme Fatale. Better from Glory. These are songs I buy from the Britney of today. I just want her to play to her strength (anthemic pop/dance hits) while exploring more themes than ***.

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

like Britney Spears

This!!! Nothing sounds and looks better than being your authentic, true self! I feel the last few albums (FF, lil BJ, not so much Glory but maybe a lil) forced for a sound/vibe and the result was awkward and unimpressive...she needs her identity!

She is a pop singer, she should be ablr to come up with countless thing in her music. You all say you want Blackout, Glory or ITZ 2.0. I dont want any of those albums again. As well as with Glory, it was a different style in her own standars so I'd like the same for B10, something new in her career, something she's never done. Of course it should include Britney's classic touch in it. 

I'd like a thematic album, maybe 70's disco sound as Madonna in Confessions, or old style as Xtune in Back to basics, I mean it's an example, it doesnt mean I want Britney to copy those albums. 

We need something fresh, a different sound. Something that will SET A NEW TREND

Majority of Britney hits are DANCE/CLUB Songs 

If she makes a club banger or a song that can make viral challenges all over the net just like Black Beatles and other challenges.

A song that will be choreographed by alot of youtube choreographers 

and it's been a while since we had a club banger single with a hot video :bopney:

Archived