I hope Britney Returns to Will & Grace!

MikeMasi

I'm sure many of you head Will & Grace is coming back for a reunion this Fall!

NBC ordered 12 episodes! i'm so excited.

Do you guys remember Britney was an episode called Buy, Buy Baby?

I hope she appears on the show again, or at least they make a reference to her impact in pop culture. 

But I'm really excited about their reunion. If guys want to hear more about it: http://www.wgreunion.com

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Will & Grace I'm so excited. 

I remember Jack and Grace dancing to Oops in the apartment and Jack buying Baby from a CD store. Sadly, Jack likes what's current in pop music so I doubt he'll be fawning over Glory in it. But wouldn't that reference be amazing for character reference. 

She was very good.

Remember when she did the HIMYM episodes and everyone was talking that she'd maybe make a career switch to acting in sitcoms or having her own sitcom ? Can you imagine if that would have actually happened and Britney would have had like a popular sitcom for the past ten years ??? :thinkney:

No circus, ff, bj or glory, no pom, desert performance fiasco, x-factor, bbma's etc but ten seasons of a Britney sitcom.

42 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She was very good.

Remember when she did the HIMYM episodes and everyone was talking that she'd maybe make a career switch to acting in sitcoms or having her own sitcom ? Can you imagine if that would have actually happened and Britney would have had like a popular sitcom for the past ten years ??? :thinkney:

No circus, ff, bj or glory, no pom, desert performance fiasco, x-factor, bbma's etc but ten seasons of a Britney sitcom.

Blasphemy :lostney:

It would be nice but I feel like they'd probably bring back more known guest characters. That were actually bigger parts of the show. Like the short man Karen always fought with or will's parents or something. Esp if it's just 12 episodes (and I doubt it gets renewed beyond that because the promo was a little cringy), what would the storyline be to bring her back? 

I wish shows would would just stay gone and let us remember the good times. 

I honestly would love to see her have her own Sitcom show! I could see her doing something like *** and the city or The Golden Girls type of humour based shows, It would work well with her. If she was to do this after Vegas this year it would be a nice rest for her. Plus she would be around home since most Sitcom's are filmed in LA so she could be with her kids more often. If the show became popular the GP would be paying attention to her again which could benefit her music in years to come. 

8 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

It would be nice but I feel like they'd probably bring back more known guest characters. That were actually bigger parts of the show. Like the short man Karen always fought with or will's parents or something. Esp if it's just 12 episodes (and I doubt it gets renewed beyond that because the promo was a little cringy), what would the storyline be to bring her back? 

I wish shows would would just stay gone and let us remember the good times. 

I feel that television isn't what it was. I think that's why their bringing old shows back. To bring the nostalgic feelings back. 

41 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I feel that television isn't what it was. I think that's why their bringing old shows back. To bring the nostalgic feelings back. 

But what they bring back ends up being horrible. Like fuller house is a mess. Girl meets world was cute but nothing like boy meets world. Something was off. And now they are doing this. Especially because will and grace ended with them being older and their kids in college.

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

But what they bring back ends up being horrible. Like fuller house is a mess. Girl meets world was cute but nothing like boy meets world. Something was off. And now they are doing this. Especially because will and grace ended with them being older and their kids in college.

You're right, I could understand that. But when I saw them back together (Will & Grace) it was just so nostalgic. 

Archived