Why I think she wont sell as well

Black_Out

Regarding female artists and music in general (with the exception of rap) standards have risen up. People like Indie ****. Deeper meanings, lyrics, vocals/live vocals. I guarantee if Brit released Invitation it would have had more of an impact than Make Me. A good example is Bon Appetite. I personally love it, but a lot of people think its horrible because of its suggestive lyrics being uninspiring. A good example of something catchy yet meaningful is the song below. I also think this song in particular suits her as shes a small town girl. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Regarding female artists and music in general (with the exception of rap) standards have risen up. People like Indie ****. Deeper meanings, lyrics, vocals/live vocals. I guarantee if Brit released Invitation it would have had more of an impact than Make Me. A good example is Bon Appetite. I personally love it, but a lot of people think its horrible because of its suggestive lyrics being uninspiring. A good example of something catchy yet meaningful is the song below. I also think this song in particular suits her as shes a small town girl. 

People don't like Bon Appetite because it's **** and because they are over Katy's bullshit, not that it's ******. :byebitch: 

2 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

No, not anymore,  but the one vag I ****** for six years was pretty good. 

Bon appetit :hahaha:

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

Madonna released Rebel Heart, Ghosttown and they flopped

why:byebitch:

Rebel Heart touched a lot of our feelings imo

Her image was ruined because of BIM I felt. The ageism was real and uncool. That album is flawless imo 

3 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

Madonna released Rebel Heart, Ghosttown and they flopped

why:byebitch:

Rebel Heart touched a lot of our feelings imo

Madonna trying to sell "***** Im Madonna" is ridiculous. That song is messy. Her last successful era was Confessions. It was acceptable for her age yet fun and mature/commercial. 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Bon appetit :hahaha:

Her image was ruined because of BIM I felt. The ageism was real and uncool. That album is flawless imo 

That album is so lit I nearly love every song:foh: I didn't know BIM has a messy impact though

3 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Madonna trying to sell "***** Im Madonna" is ridiculous. That song is messy. Her last successful era was Confessions. It was acceptable for her age yet fun and mature/commercial. 

That song is the worst one on the album lol, she needs to go back being the avant garde and careless ***** again.

And as for Britney, I think the reason why she lost so many fans is that she is just a very boring person despite being a sweet girl:giggleney:

5 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

That album is so lit I nearly love every song:foh: I didn't know BIM has a messy impact though

That song is the worst one on the album lol, she needs to go back being the avant garde and careless ***** again.

And as for Britney, I think the reason why she lost so many fans is that she is just a very boring person despite being a sweet girl:giggleney:

Because woman can't be ****** or fun once they reach a certain age :squintney:

I love it! I do think it was a bad choice to use it to push the album. Since ppl are obviously touchy. Ghost town is pop gold. I think it should have been first single 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Because woman can't be ****** or fun once they reach a certain age :squintney:

I love it! I do think it was a bad choice to use it to push the album. Since ppl are obviously touchy. Ghost town is pop gold. I think it should have been first single 

ghosttown is so good, she even used Taylor Swift to push the song (still failed)

But at least madonna reinvented herself at the age of 50:giggleney:  (and she still sings live) now she's nearly 60 I'd be satisfied as long as she tours and performs

when will our fave?:weirdmeout:

Just now, HenryBai said:

ghosttown is so good, she even used Taylor Swift to push the song (still failed)

But at least madonna reinvented herself at the age of 50:giggleney:  (and she still sings live) now she's nearly 60 I'd be satisfied as long as she tours and performs

when will our fave?:weirdmeout:

Madonna slays. Ppl don't give her enough credit. Even how she reupdates her songs for each tour is amazing. Also playing guitar. How can anyone hate on this woman. 

I mean I think a lot of Madonna's failed success from this last era was the media. The same thing is done to Britney.,,they are branded uncool. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Madonna slays. Ppl don't give her enough credit. Even how she reupdates her songs for each tour is amazing. Also playing guitar. How can anyone hate on this woman. 

I mean I think a lot of Madonna's failed success from this last era was the media. The same thing is done to Britney.,,they are branded uncool. 

they need to do things like beyonka, i don;t like her but she is a smart business woman, and the stupid ppl buy her ****

madonna and mariah all flopped since 2009, but they've done so much yet Britney is still going through a bland 30s life.......i'm still waiting for this ***** to prove herself again and be brave and innovative like the cool chick she was:wendycry:  (well from the looks original make me vid was naked and brave)

So let's just wait and see what's to come next year:pensiveney:

4 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

they need to do things like beyonka, i don;t like her but she is a smart business woman, and the stupid ppl buy her ****

madonna and mariah all flopped since 2009, but they've done so much yet Britney is still going through a bland 30s life.......i'm still waiting for this ***** to prove herself again and be brave and innovative like the cool chick she was:wendycry:  (well from the looks original make me vid was naked and brave)

So let's just wait and see what's to come next year:pensiveney:

See that is where I think Britney needs to grow. She needs to focus on vocals so she can do other genres. All she focuses on now is her body. Look at her Instagram...not promoting music or her work but her body. Which is great but she is so much more than that 

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

See that is where I think Britney needs to grow. She needs to focus on vocals so she can do other genres. All she focuses on now is her body. Look at her Instagram...not promoting music or her work but her body. Which is great but she is so much more than that 

Someone needs to keep telling her that tbh:meltdown:

Well, that song you posted is good, but I don't see the connection to Invitation.

The thing is that most of Glory songs are slow, and they're great, but that's not what people expects from Britney Spears. The trend might be whatever you want, but that's because those are the artists that are hot right now. Britney doesn't fit that category. Britney Spears is her own category and she needs to release Britney kind of songs, not whatever the current trend is.

Look at Justin Timberlake and his Can't Stop the Feeling. It was just so successful, and it's totally different from this vibey/****/indie/depressive trend that has ruined the pop scene.

Britney needed to release a smash hit, something danceable, up-tempo, plastic and commercial to gain attention, and then release all the chill, artsy-fartsy tracks that she wanted to.

Archived