Can Britney please collab with Ashley Tisdale?

indyRS

As half, if not most of us are HSM fans, we know how great Ashley To scale is with music and performing.

She's supposedly working on music.

What an idea it would be to have the two blondes do a song together! It would totally be a bop (no pun intended).

It would be a great way to reintroduce Tisdale back in music.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am one of the biggest Ashley Tisdale fan used to stan her 1 before Britney and even on a fansite of hers before it was shut down. 

However, what are they going to do for each other. Maybe britney help Ashley but nothing vice versa. 

What Ashley needs to do is focus on being a actress especially a movie actress (had no real success on tv) and once she has some fame again(she want down cause her lazy *** does nothing but blog and produce) she can do music again so she won't flop

Guest $elfish

plz no more features and especially no more features with 1 hit wonders eg. g easy and iggy to try to bounce of their  buzz 

if she would collab with people it should be miley (again) , shakira , beyonce , rihanna , ariana , Selena or nikki someone on her level

i like ashley but i like her as an actor not musician

I'd be okay with a really cool remix/mash-up of Drive Me Crazy and this

and Lonely and this

thats all thx for yall attention

20 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

It would be the same G-Easy/Tinasha all over again, lesser known artists who benefit from Britney but Britney herself not getting anything from them

Tinashe was her best collab in years pls, they complement each other. Tinashe is like Prime Britney.

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

BTW I was such an Ashley Tisdale stan back then, I thought either her acting or her singer career would take off, but it has gone no where and HSM has been her peak in both. Sad.

1.She choose the wrong projects 

2.chose wrong singles

3. Lack of promo of album and singles in the us (glory type of promo) and no big peerformances 

4. Started producing and left her acting career 

5. Got marry and slowed down even more

6. Started vloging and doing makeup/fashion stuff

:meltdown::icant1: so much potential but now its kinda late 

Archived