Can Britney please collab with Ashley Tisdale?

indyRS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, skkskk said:

How about Britney colaborating with A-List artists and not F-List leftovers(Tinashe, Iggy, Ashley Tisdale)? You know, someone on her level that will help her career and not ruin whatever is left of it. :) 

Tinashe is very popular and critically acclaimed, should not be in the list of ashley tisdale or eggy.  Read a book.

6 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Tinashe is very popular and critically acclaimed, should not be in the list of ashley tisdale or eggy.  Read a book.

C'mon, Make Me was a bigger hit than anything Tinashe has ever released and it's one of Britney's least successful songs. Tinashe is a good performer and very good singer, but she is a G-Lister at best, while Britney is A-List artist, they shouldn't have colaborated at first place, however I tolerate it, because Tinashe is a stan and a good artist, but colaborating with another artist from her league(Ashley), will ruin Britney's legacy and career. Britney needs Rihana, Nicki, Gaga, Madonna, Eminem, JT, JB, Drake, Xtina and etc., not Iggy, G-Eazy, Tinashe, will.i.flop, Demi Lovato, Halsey, Ashley Tisdale and etc one hit wonders and flops. You have to be a fool to think otherwise. :brit: 

25 minutes ago, Kevney said:

LISTEN *****! AND ALL YOU OTHER UNEDUCATED HOES!!:NYsassy:

Ashley Tisdale has 

9.3 Million IG Followers

20M FB

13.5 on Twitter

2 decent successful albums (all way more successful than tinashe)

apart of the world phenomenal that was high school musical

started in several films and tv shows

Even emmy nominated 

to call her a f artist is pretty stupid . She was an A artist no doubt but now an B artist and if she dont get her **** together C. 

GURL BYE!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Ashley Tisdale has 

9.3 Million IG Followers

20M FB

13.5 on Twitter

Even emmy nominated 

GURL BYE!

giphy.gif

I like Ashley and she was successful back in the late 00s, but even than she wasn't even a B-List artist, yet alone now. No hate, nor shade intended, but she is pretty(very :angietea: ) irrelevant nowadays and Britney colaborating with her would be a tragic mess, probably the last nail in Britney's career's coffin. I'm rooting for Ashley, but she must stay alway from Britney. Sorry Ashley, you rock girl!! :hugs: 

49 minutes ago, skkskk said:

I like Ashley and she was successful back in the late 00s, but even than she wasn't even a B-List artist, yet alone now. No hate, nor shade intended, but she is pretty(very :angietea: ) irrelevant nowadays and Britney colaborating with her would be a tragic mess, probably the last nail in Britney's career's coffin. I'm rooting for Ashley, but she must stay alway from Britney. Sorry Ashley, you rock girl!! :hugs: 

AGREE! :snapney:

idk about irrelevant but she isnt doing **** ! :icant1: all she doing is vlogging and producing :icant1:

and I agree that she shouldnt do a song with Britney . I would love it but it just wouldnt make sense . Prefer a photo together but gurl stop being dramatic about it being the nail in her coffin :hairflip: britney isnt going anywhere

5 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

1.She choose the wrong projects 

2.chose wrong singles

3. Lack of promo of album and singles in the us (glory type of promo) and no big peerformances 

4. Started producing and left her acting career 

5. Got marry and slowed down even more

6. Started vloging and doing makeup/fashion stuff

:meltdown::icant1: so much potential but now its kinda late 

IDK about wrong projects in regards to her acting. After HSM she got offered nothing good. I'm quite shocked that Vanessa Hudgens was the one who got the most relevant roles. But that Zac would be the shining star out of everything, that was obvious from the start. Now... Scary Movie 5 for Ashley? Really? RIP her.

And I have no qualms about her singles... He Said She Said, Be Good to Me and Suddenly for Headstrong, which were the album's strongest songs, and It's Alright It's Okay for the second one which was a My Life Would Suck Without You shameless clone but it was one of the strong tracks and Crank It Up??? It could be another one, but I don't think that mattered either way.

1 hour ago, skkskk said:

C'mon, Make Me was a bigger hit than anything Tinashe has ever released and it's one of Britney's least successful songs. Tinashe is a good performer and very good singer, but she is a G-Lister at best, while Britney is A-List artist, they shouldn't have colaborated at first place, however I tolerate it, because Tinashe is a stan and a good artist, but colaborating with another artist from her league(Ashley), will ruin Britney's legacy and career. Britney needs Rihana, Nicki, Gaga, Madonna, Eminem, JT, JB, Drake, Xtina and etc., not Iggy, G-Eazy, Tinashe, will.i.flop, Demi Lovato, Halsey, Ashley Tisdale and etc one hit wonders and flops. You have to be a fool to think otherwise. :brit: 

Stop caring about that "A-List" ****. Pharrell Williams wasn't an A-Lister back in the Slave/Boys days, The Ying Yang Twins weren't A-Listers, but she got something really special from both. It was actually really endearing that she would work with unknown artists but the problem is that now it has became a messy salad.

I'd be up for any collabs as long as they make sense. Sabi doesn't, Nicki was just jumping on the ******* bandwagon, JB doesn't, Drake doesn't, Iggy doesn't, Halsey doesn't, Demi doesn't. But Tinashe does, Rihanna does, Gaga does, Madonna does, EMinem does, JR does, an Xtina collab is long overdue, and G-Eazy doesn't but he surprisingly fit in.

On-topic, no, sorry, Ashley doesn't either.

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Stop caring about that "A-List" ****. Pharrell Williams wasn't an A-Lister back in the Slave/Boys days, The Ying Yang Twins weren't A-Listers, but she got something really special from both. It was actually really endearing that she would work with unknown artists but the problem is that now it has became a messy salad.

I'd be up for any collabs as long as they make sense. Sabi doesn't, Nicki was just jumping on the ******* bandwagon, JB doesn't, Drake doesn't, Iggy doesn't, Halsey doesn't, Demi doesn't. But Tinashe does, Rihanna does, Gaga does, Madonna does, EMinem does, JR does, an Xtina collab is long overdue, and G-Eazy doesn't but he surprisingly fit in.

On-topic, no, sorry, Ashley doesn't either.

But back than Britney was still a newby, she was big, but still a fresh A-Lister and most people doubted her longivity, so colabs with Pharel, the Ying Yang twins and etc were ok, but she also did colabs with MJ and Madonna and that was amazing. She has legacy now and she can't just do colabs with random artists no one ever heard of. It's ok for her to collab with smaller artists, but not do it constantly. Lets look up her latest colabs: Tinashe, G-Eazy, Iggy, Georgio Neverheardofhim Moroder, Miley, her sister, will.i.flop, T.I.. The last major artist she colaborated with was Rihanna and that was 6 years ago. Britney has legacy now and it's realy embarassing for her to team up with the leftovers of Hollywood, while she could demand the best of it.

3 minutes ago, skkskk said:

But back than Britney was still a newby, she was big, but still a fresh A-Lister and most people doubted her longivity, so colabs with Pharel, the Ying Yang twins and etc were ok, but she also did colabs with MJ and Madonna and that was amazing. She has legacy now and she can't just do colabs with random artists no one ever heard of. It's ok for her to collab with smaller artists, but not do it constantly. Lets look up her latest colabs: Tinashe, G-Eazy, Iggy, Georgio Neverheardofhim Moroder, Miley, her sister, will.i.flop, T.I.. The last major artist she colaborated with was Rihanna and that was 6 years ago. Britney has legacy now and it's realy embarassing for her to team up with the leftovers of Hollywood, while she could demand the best of it.

ITZney was not a newbie.

Giorgio is a legendary producer tho.

And all I'm saying, I don't care about the relevancy of whom she collabs with, as long as it's quality content that makes sense.

Yes, most of her recent collabs weren't quality and didn't make sense. She's been making too many collabs, too.

But requesting A-listers only is kinda dumb.

59 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

AGREE! :snapney:

idk about irrelevant but she isnt doing **** ! :icant1: all she doing is vlogging and producing :icant1:

and I agree that she shouldnt do a song with Britney . I would love it but it just wouldnt make sense . Prefer a photo together but gurl stop being dramatic about it being the nail in her coffin :hairflip: britney isnt going anywhere

A photo of them would be fine, probably even an interview, or something, though I doubt Britney knows who Ashley Tisdale is :lostney: . I might be over dramatizing, but her career isn't at the best place right now and collabs with random artists won't help at all. :sassybrit: 

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

ITZney was not a newbie.

Giorgio is a legendary producer tho.

And all I'm saying, I don't care about the relevancy of whom she collabs with, as long as it's quality content that makes sense.

Yes, most of her recent collabs weren't quality and didn't make sense. She's been making too many collabs, too.

But requesting A-listers only is kinda dumb.

I totaly agree, that she is over using these collabs, like, in the last 2 "eras"(if they qualify as eras) she did more collabs than in the previous 7 combined. She better stop :donewithit: . I'm not saying she shouldn't support smaller artists and collab with them, but she realy needs to realise her status and that she should stop with this mess, yet alone collab with the most irrelevant artists only. 

1 minute ago, skkskk said:

I totaly agree, that she is over using these collabs, like, in the last 2 "eras"(if they qualify as eras) she did more collabs than in the previous 7 combined. She better stop :donewithit: . I'm not saying she shouldn't support smaller artists and collab with them, but she realy needs to realise her status and that she should stop with this mess, yet alone collab with the most irrelevant artists only. 

Really, I understant the sentiment, but I don't regret G-Eazy and Tinashe. I do regret that she promoted Me, Myself and I on the VMAs instead of... y'know, the rest of her album.

BJ and Pretty Girls were a 100% mess. And FF era too, Kesha and Nicki were actually the best one and I think Nicki and Britney have nothing to do with each other but the TTWE remix sounded just fine.

2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Ashley Tisdale has 

9.3 Million IG Followers

20M FB

13.5 on Twitter

Even emmy nominated 

to call her a f artist is pretty stupid . She was an A artist no doubt but now an B artist and if she dont get her **** together C. 

GURL BYE!

giphy.gif

I love you!

Archived