Can Britney please collab with Ashley Tisdale?

indyRS

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

IDK about wrong projects in regards to her acting. After HSM she got offered nothing good. I'm quite shocked that Vanessa Hudgens was the one who got the most relevant roles. But that Zac would be the shining star out of everything, that was obvious from the start. Now... Scary Movie 5 for Ashley? Really? RIP her.

And I have no qualms about her singles... He Said She Said, Be Good to Me and Suddenly for Headstrong, which were the album's strongest songs, and It's Alright It's Okay for the second one which was a My Life Would Suck Without You shameless clone but it was one of the strong tracks and Crank It Up??? It could be another one, but I don't think that mattered either way.

Idk about that. Ashley was giving them competition right after hsm ended. Did phineas and ferb, hellcats,aliens in the attic, picture this and her two albums. Later she slowed now and just produced ,did  scary movie 5, amatuer night and clipped. 

She honestly just choose the wrong projects. She was offered a audition for Pretty little liars and the vampire diaries but turn it down for hellcats that just last one season

3 hours ago, skkskk said:

A photo of them would be fine, probably even an interview, or something, though I doubt Britney knows who Ashley Tisdale is :lostney: . I might be over dramatizing, but her career isn't at the best place right now and collabs with random artists won't help at all. :sassybrit: 

I was going to say she must know ashley since hsm was popular during the late 2000s but those werent good years for britney and doubt she watch tv :lostney:

2 hours ago, indyRS said:

I love you!

Love you too! :kisses2all:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit sad that we don't hear of Ashley since that massive Disney era ended.

I always thought her song Crank It Up was brilliant.

Don't know about working with Britney though. I'd be open to it, but I wouldn't have high expectations. 

On 5/19/2017 at 3:13 PM, BritintheZone said:

LISTEN *****! AND ALL YOU OTHER UNEDUCATED HOES!!:NYsassy:

Ashley Tisdale has 

9.3 Million IG Followers

20M FB

13.5 on Twitter

2 decent successful albums (all way more successful than tinashe)

apart of the world phenomenal that was high school musical

started in several films and tv shows

Even emmy nominated 

to call her a f artist is pretty stupid . She was an A artist no doubt but now an B artist and if she dont get her **** together C. 

GURL BYE!

giphy.gif

Oh I want good music. Not just a hit song. Tinashe has amazing music. She is critically acclaimed. You're just in a Britney bubble. Delusional to think Tinashe is a Z-lister, just because she isn't on the top of that irreverent billboard chart. I don't even think people use "A" "D" lister. or anything anymore like that anyway. That was a joke Kathy Griffin made up 10 years ago. Kendall Jenner is what's "cool" now (EW) So should she do a song with her? 

http://pitchfork.com/artists/31259-tinashe/

Ashley tisdale is literally a nobody. Always was. Are you stuck in the 2005 disney channel universe?

giphy.gif

On 5/19/2017 at 3:06 PM, skkskk said:

C'mon, Make Me was a bigger hit than anything Tinashe has ever released and it's one of Britney's least successful songs. Tinashe is a good performer and very good singer, but she is a G-Lister at best, while Britney is A-List artist, they shouldn't have colaborated at first place, however I tolerate it, because Tinashe is a stan and a good artist, but colaborating with another artist from her league(Ashley), will ruin Britney's legacy and career. Britney needs Rihana, Nicki, Gaga, Madonna, Eminem, JT, JB, Drake, Xtina and etc., not Iggy, G-Eazy, Tinashe, will.i.flop, Demi Lovato, Halsey, Ashley Tisdale and etc one hit wonders and flops. You have to be a fool to think otherwise. :brit: 

I'm interested in good music, not hit desperate for anything songs. 

15 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Oh I want good music. Not just a hit song. Tinashe has amazing music. She is critically acclaimed. You're just in a Britney bubble. Delusional to think Tinashe is a Z-lister, just because she isn't on the top of that irreverent billboard chart. I don't even think people use "A" "D" lister. or anything anymore like that anyway. That was a joke Kathy Griffin made up 10 years ago. Kendall Jenner is what's "cool" now (EW) So should she do a song with her? 

http://pitchfork.com/artists/31259-tinashe/

Ashley tisdale is literally a nobody. Always was. Are you stuck in the 2005 disney channel universe?

giphy.gif

1.Music taste is debatable between people. Plus Ashley were postively recieve guess why many here like her and even why this thread was made

2. Never said tinashe was a Z artist just that Ashley had even bigger success than her and bigger fame

3. Okay , Ashley is a nobody. Not going to fght with you even if you are wrong

lucille-portable.gif

Archived