About If I'm Dancing

badputa

This has to be my favorite song off of the album. I honestly don't get the hate on this song :sassybrit:

It's by FAR the most intersting song on the record, the production it's so intricate and well-layerd, i'm still finding new ear-tickleing sounds. Very much as Blackout did along time, the more you listen, the better it gets. Also, i find the song to be an homage to Blackout. You're welcome to get on Weightwatchers if you disagree. 

The lyrics make no sense... But it doesn't matter. It's perfect.

The second it came on i was like 'I. AM. SO. ******' i knew i was done. This was it, i knew i'd be popping my bussy till the end of time.

Ya'll need JESUS. I. DON'T. GET. THE. HATE. :whitneyshade:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm Dancing is a worldwide smash.. especially Latin America and Asia, but I could see it struggling on US radio.

Should have been on the standard, and should have been an international single at the least.

For the respect of all the money Britney's made Jive and RCA over the years, they should have let her release multiple singles to try to salvage the record (considering it's just so good) :beynah:

I am not gonna express myself about this song cause I get downvoted lmao. Just because I don't like the song...why would anyone be negative about different tastes in music???

I dislike the song and get downvoted but people talk trash about BJ and get upvoted. WHERE IS THE SENSE ????:ponderney:

9 hours ago, Slayde said:

There is no hate for the song tho? Like am I missing something? :lostney: 

It went viral the minute it was released 

there are many more tbh

IKR? the one with Wendy Williams dancing is pretty iconic too :unbelievableney:

On 19/5/2017 at 9:18 AM, Slayde said:

There is no hate for the song tho? Like am I missing something? :lostney: 

It went viral the minute it was released 

there are many more tbh

Rihanna awful choreography tragically looks like something Brinni could do on her show :nyheadache:

Archived