OMG! Everytime Pom Vocals Are Not CD Ones - 05/03

Nando.

3:20

They are so much lower and rawer than CD vocals. And in case these arent news for you all (and I think these arent because if they were there would be tons of threads about it), we have to show some appreciation for pre-recording new vocals! I love it!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

omg remember when people would post the "-1 or -2 semitone" clips of certain Britney songs? :jackk: And people would debate whether the altered pitches would be her real voice? :jackk: 

Do you have a link to this thread cause i am searching and i can't find it please? 

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I sadly don't have any saved and can't find any either! :meltdown: I remember that they existed though!

Jordan come here quickly to help us!! :meltdown:

11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

omg remember when people would post the "-1 or -2 semitone" clips of certain Britney songs? :jackk: And people would debate whether the altered pitches would be her real voice? :jackk: 

11 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Do you have a link to this thread cause i am searching and i can't find it please? 

LOL

I did that thread and I did this one

hahaha

I created all the pitched down versions

and I got so much backlash for it I stopped

so you all are saying team Brit Brit copied me and is pitching down her voice? Lol

dont believe it but its worth a laugh

12 minutes ago, Nando. said:

LOL

I did that thread and I did this one

hahaha

I created all the pitched down versions

and I got so much backlash for it I stopped

so you all are saying team Brit Brit copied me and is pitching down her voice? Lol

dont believe it but its worth a laugh

how did they copy you when they did it back in 2001 :juggingu:

the user probably lowered the pitch on the video so they don't mute or remove his video

BOMT sounds better on the lower pitch 

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

how did they copy you when they did it back in 2001 :juggingu:

the user probably lowered the pitch on the video so they don't mute or remove his video

BOMT sounds better on the lower pitch 

I obviously dont believe that, that they copied me, I was joking

and at the end of my post when I said I dont believe it I meant I dont believe they pitched her down. And I dont believe the person who posted the video on the op lowered JUST the part with everytime on it. He got all the videos from instagram/snapchat, put them all on his video and lowered just the pitch from everytime. A 15 sec clip. Why?

4 minutes ago, Nando. said:

I obviously dont believe that, that they copied me, I was joking

and at the end of my post when I said I dont believe it I meant I dont believe they pitched her down. And I dont believe the person who posted the video on the op lowered JUST the part with everytime on it. He got all the videos from instagram/snapchat, put them all on his video and lowered just the pitch from everytime. A 15 sec clip. Why?

i dunno, ask whoever uploaded the video

search for other videos of that date and you will see that the pitch wasn't changed

i've seen it changed on videos for DYWCO, MATM and SP

Archived