I finally figured out why she has hard choreo in rehearsal but simple choreo when performing

annonymous

She can't sing when she does hard choreo :staysalty:

But seriously, for example the Make Me rehearsal and the VMA performance

Maybe she really does it because she can't sing along with the track when she does so much choreo. Maybe she sings more live than we think 

Or am I delusional :nicki2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, annonymous said:

She can't sing when she does hard choreo :staysalty:

But seriously, for example the Make Me rehearsal and the VMA performance

Maybe she really does it because she can't sing along with the track when she does so much choreo. Maybe she sings more live than we think 

Or am I delusional :nicki2:

kinda delusional tbh... sing when? :squintney:

Rehearsing a track you're simply rehearsing one track, learning the choreography

For an actual show you run through an entire set list of performances and choreography. It's super common to lighten up performances so they can easily be performed in succession.

she does not sing along, she doesn't even lip sync when she thinks we don't see her face.she is not as passionate as she used to be and she is too lazy to do a decent choreo now.and she doesn't act like she cares about her career and reputation much so she doesn't give a **** and doesn't try to be a good performer it seems.

3 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Maybe it's because there isn't a big live audience when she's rehearsing so she feels less nervous :forkit:

Asian Tour cancelled :otears:

Britney: Hi guys! Just to put the record straight - the tour ISN'T cancelled! Don't believe the tabloids!!! But my security won't be allowing any fans into the venues because I get nervous so I'll be DOING THE TOUR AS PLANNED but no fans are allowed inside the venues to watch. Good news though! If you have your tickets, you can listen to me singing from outside the venue and you'll all get a free CD (The Singles Collection) signed by Felicia me!

4 hours ago, RobRocks said:

I'd love it to be the reason, but we all know she doesn't sing. Remember she stopped singing during I Wanna Go or Me Against The Music when she believes we can't see her :selenerz: 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I remember :selenerz: 

She is so naive :selenerz: 

Archived