I finally figured out why she has hard choreo in rehearsal but simple choreo when performing

annonymous

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, annonymous said:

She can't sing when she does hard choreo :staysalty:

But seriously, for example the Make Me rehearsal and the VMA performance

Maybe she really does it because she can't sing along with the track when she does so much choreo. Maybe she sings more live than we think 

Or am I delusional :nicki2:

It's because she's lazy, insecure and doesn't train her body enough for her to replicate hard choreography on stage that often. Maybe she doesn't want to stress her knee so much.
Make Me was unforgivable though, she really needed to deliver something more at the VMA's. At least for that night...:ponderney:

5 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I can't find it right now. Maybe some exhaler remembers which vid was it :mhm: 

No worries :giggleney: I just wanted to have a good laugh  :mhm:

Just now, annonymous said:

I remember she was standing behind that wall thing waiting to do the dance break :selenerz: 

Omg kween :gloria:

4 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Vmas i got no idea 

but 

for her concerts it's probably cause she will get tried . She isnt 20 anymore 

Yes , this, btw vmas was full of energy for me. I liked her in the vmas. I think it was the legendary promo commercial that MTV used in order to get attention. :byebitch:They knew that "BRITNEY SPEARS" would be the best headliner to announce. Otherwise, they could have used Beyonka & stuff.

WithPOM, well, she's just tired physically , and bored af with the whole show.:gtfo:

26 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

It's because she's lazy, insecure and doesn't train her body enough for her to replicate hard choreography on stage that often. Maybe she doesn't want to stress her knee so much.
Make Me was unforgivable though, she really needed to deliver something more at the VMA's. At least for that night...:ponderney:

Girl, she ******* delivered, wtf. She was fierce, ****, genuinely comfortable and executed the routine perfectly.

The stage was boring, the lighting was a mess and she had no props, that was her team's fault 

:byebitch:

14 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

Yes , this, btw vmas was full of energy for me. I liked her in the vmas. I think it was the legendary promo commercial that MTV used in order to get attention. :byebitch:They knew that "BRITNEY SPEARS" would be the best headliner to announce. Otherwise, they could have used Beyonka & stuff.

WithPOM, well, she's just tired physically , and bored af with the whole show.:gtfo:

I liked the vmas too not love. It was just a little underwhelming after all her iconic vmas performances, beyonce halftime show and rihannas 3 performances :meltdown:

Y'all do too much. 

The choreo we see in rehearsals is a rehearsal, it's a practice. It's seeing what works and what doesn't. You can go harder in that because you're exploring but it doesn't make sense to replicate something like that every night when there's something easier that still looks good enough. 

If she was still going for being the top pop girl then that's different, but she's not.

44 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Y'all do too much. 

The choreo we see in rehearsals is a rehearsal, it's a practice. It's seeing what works and what doesn't. You can go harder in that because you're exploring but it doesn't make sense to replicate something like that every night when there's something easier that still looks good enough. 

If she was still going for being the top pop girl then that's different, but she's not.

But she should go for that :tiffanycries:

4 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she was singing actually 

the person u saw not singing was her clone

:staysalty:

this makes total sense Britney only goes on stage when she wants to she sends her clone on when she doesn't feel like it. Sadly the clone has tragic taste in clothes and mimes to real Britney who's behind the curtain

Why do you (and other fans) insist on creating these ridiculous explanations for what she does or doesn't do. Things are a lot more straightforward than you may think. 

Fact is, if she wanted to dance hard, she would. If she wanted to sing live, she would. There's not much more to it.

32 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

this makes total sense Britney only goes on stage when she wants to she sends her clone on when she doesn't feel like it. Sadly the clone has tragic taste in clothes and mimes to real Britney who's behind the curtain

and the original Britney is like "u go gurl, troll dem fans" :kidcries:

Archived