I finally figured out why she has hard choreo in rehearsal but simple choreo when performing

annonymous

2 hours ago, NotAPassenger said:

it doesn't make sense to replicate something like that every night when there's something easier that still looks good enough. 

V0jVvj.gif

but this doesn't look good enough, not at all.the beginning of mm choreo will forever haunt me; points to her head while lipping "dreaming a mile..." part, swings her arms around pointlessly...looks so ridiculous.ı would try hard not to laugh if ı were one of these  male dancers watching the girls.ı am not even exaggerating, ı really laugh when ı see this.

2rpgz2.gif

wtf is this?especially when she does high five with the dancers, they look like children playing games.

and this

M0jEnk.gif

other parts of the choreo are not that bad but these ones are so bad that they ruin the whole thing.a choreography doesn't have to be hard or complicated in order to look good but pom choreographies consist of childish, stupid looking moves.

is it so hard to replace these with easy but not stupid looking moves:

M0jEz7.gif

vb3LdD.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, annonymous said:

I remember she was standing behind that wall thing waiting to do the dance break :selenerz: 

4 hours ago, BreatheMe said:

No worries :giggleney: I just wanted to have a good laugh  :mhm:

Omg kween :gloria:

Found I Wanna Go one!

@1:05 :moorangu:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

That performance has more content and dance moves than most of her current ones :weirdmeout:

Fans used to hate it but I've always found it kinda cute and fool-ish tbh. Same goes to If You Seek Amy one. I like them both :mhm: 

I wanna know where all her hair touching is coming from lately. She never used to do that. In fact so many performances her hair would literally be all over her ******* face and she would just let the dance moves move it for her..now she's stopping performances to push her hair back, touch her hair, ruffle it.. it's annoying. She did it at the vmas too.. :nyheadache:

I really am convinced it's not even Britney anymore but a clone. It has to be...

15 hours ago, annonymous said:

She can't sing when she does hard choreo :staysalty:

But seriously, for example the Make Me rehearsal and the VMA performance

Maybe she really does it because she can't sing along with the track when she does so much choreo. Maybe she sings more live than we think 

Or am I delusional :nicki2:

Since I like you, I'm gonna say you're... confused.

Britney, not dancing because of her singing? What singing boo? :mhmsureny:

1 hour ago, Justney said:

I wanna know where all her hair touching is coming from lately. She never used to do that. In fact so many performances her hair would literally be all over her ******* face and she would just let the dance moves move it for her..now she's stopping performances to push her hair back, touch her hair, ruffle it.. it's annoying. She did it at the vmas too.. :nyheadache:

I really am convinced it's not even Britney anymore but a clone. It has to be...

It's a tic...She does it to feel less nervous 

Archived