POMney's performances

TomM0RE

Unfortunately we tend to appreciate Britney's performances after a few years, when the tours are done and when a new era is started. I think we should remember how POMney has given us the best post-breakdown performances and some iconic choreographies.

:staysalty:

WB: the choreo is iconic, probably the best one since ITZney. We should hope that she will perform it even in following eras because it totally fits the song.

Womanizer: Britney gave us the best choreo ever for the song, with that epic breakdown.

BTI: finally she performed the fans' beloved song and she did and incredible job in both the versions.

Oops and Baby: finally she performed them in a cohesive way and respecting the original tracks without remixes or strange choreos.

Matm: she gave us the best performance of the song since ITZ. The original choreo is damn epic.

Gimme More: the best GM choreography ever is in the show and we should hope she will maintain this kind of performances for the future.

ILRNR: after the Burnin' Up mediocre performance she brought back the prop and gave us primeney's spark.

Pom: good vibes, only the circus tour performance was better with the epic cage.

Make me, Slumber Party, DYWCO: all the choreographies suit the songs and she usually gives great energy during those Glory songs.

Freakshow: the choreography is perfect for the songs and she is clearly enjoying the performances.

Slave: definitely the best post-breakdown version!

Bom and Tomh: here she is 100% reviving ITZney. pure magic! 

plus: she is performing just one ballad and just because it is perfect with the props before baby and oops. 

We can maybe bash Stronger, Circus, IUSA, TTWE and a few other performances but the majority of the show is clearly the best she has done since the breakdown and we should appreciate it.

Thank you POMney for the epic performances and all the improvements you made!

:letitburn:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, falka said:

But She's dancing more than ever :prettyney: I do love POM :kidcries:

don't disrespect 2001ney-2003ney like that:queenie:

-

stronger, boys and mm ruin it for me.ı don't like womanizer and do somethin' either, ı only like the breakdown of womanizer.

Spoiler

YD7Z92.gif

WTF WTF WTF WTF

7qr30r.gif

WTF WTF WTF WTF

8M7Rpd.gif

:orangu:

8 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

don't disrespect 2001ney-2003ney like that:queenie:

-

stronger, boys and mm ruin it for me.ı don't like womanizer and do somethin' either, ı only like the breakdown of womanizer.

Hide contents

YD7Z92.gif

WTF WTF WTF WTF

7qr30r.gif

WTF WTF WTF WTF

8M7Rpd.gif

:orangu:

I can understand you point of view but we should know that in the following years we will miss WB performance and other pom gems!

5 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

Womanizer: Britney gave us the best choreo ever for the song, with that epic breakdown.

Oops and Baby: finally she performed them in a cohesive way and respecting the original tracks without remixes or strange choreos.

:wendycry:

33 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:wendycry:

How can you disagree? I don't want to judge ffney and I like the tour but the womanizer performance was a complete mess! The circus tour performance had a nice vibe but pom routine is definitely more complicated!

and baby one more time was cut and basically disn't have any choreo.

57 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

I can understand you point of view but we should know that in the following years we will miss WB performance and other pom gems!

Maybe, but ı really doubt it.and ı forgot to mention circus, toxic and iusa, they also suck.wb and slumber party choreos are good, bom/tomh and baby/oops choreos are average  and ıdk if ı like bti because ı liked the old choreo better.ı don't like the show because ı think since britney doesn't sing at least choreos should be great but most of the songs have bad or average choreographies and as if they were not simple already she usually half *****.and as we can see from her rehearsal videos she waters down the choreos and even if they are choreographed good she ends up doing very simplified versions of them.like "ı don't wanna sing, ı don't wanna dance but  ı must do one of them so give me the most basic choreos you can, my fans will want to see me anyway so ı don't even need to try much".

12 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

How can you disagree? I don't want to judge ffney and I like the tour but the womanizer performance was a complete mess! The circus tour performance had a nice vibe but pom routine is definitely more complicated!

damn she really got fit. I never thought she was fat or overweight before, but you can tell how much healthier and in shape she is now

16 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Womanizer never had a good choreography but I really dislike the POM one :orangu: except the breakdown of course

i preferred the promo one

9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

damn she really got fit. I never thought she was fat or overweight before, but you can tell how much healthier and in shape she is now

I used to stan for circusney and ffney but her body is perfect now

6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Womanizer never had a good choreography but I really dislike the POM one :orangu: except the breakdown of course

i preferred the promo one

With the breakdown I think it is the best womanizer performance. Before the breakdown I preferred the promo performances for circus too.

THE GOOD:
Work *****
MATM
Gimme More
BTI (original)
Piece Of Me (original)
ILRNR
DYWCO
Pretty Girls
Slave
BOM
TOMH
Toxic
Stronger

THE BAD:
Womanizer
BTI (2.0)
Everytime
BOMT
OIDIA
Boys
Missy Elliott medley
DS
Circus
IWG
Lucky
Crazy

THE UGLY:
Freakshow
Make Me...
IUSA
Alien
Perfume

6 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

WB: the choreo is iconic, probably the best one since ITZney. We should hope that she will perform it even in following eras because it totally fits the song.

YES BUT IT NEEDS TO BE BETTER EXECUTED. SHE SKIPS LOTS OF EASY MOVES.

THE BREAKDOWN IS COOL BUT THE REST IS BAD. IT LOOKS BETTER THAN FF OF COURSE, BUT IT'S DEFINITELY NOT GOOD

BTI: finally she performed the fans' beloved song and she did and incredible job in both the versions. FIRST VERSION WAS  GOOD, SECOND ONE IS BORING

Oops and Baby: finally she performed them in a cohesive way and respecting the original tracks without remixes or strange choreos. YES BUT BABY IS A LOT BETTER THAN OOPS AND SHE STARTED HALF ASSING THE TWO CHOREOS

Matm: she gave us the best performance of the song since ITZ. The original choreo is damn epic. TRUE, THE SECOND CHORUS NEEDED BETTER MOVES THOUGH

Gimme More: the best GM choreography ever is in the show and we should hope she will maintain this kind of performances for the future. YES BUT SHE SKIPS LOTS OF EASY MOVES LIKE SHE HASN'T REHEARSED AFTER THE FIRST DATE. POM2.0 IS OBVS WAY BETTER

ILRNR: after the Burnin' Up mediocre performance she brought back the prop and gave us primeney's spark. TRUE

Pom: good vibes, only the circus tour performance was better with the epic cage. TRUE BUT SHE CUT THE CUTE FIRST CHORUS CHOREOGRAPHY SO IT'S KIND OF USELESS EXCEPT FOR THE BREAKDOWN

Make me, Slumber Party, DYWCO: all the choreographies suit the songs and she usually gives great energy during those Glory songs. DYWCM AND MAKE ME ARE DAMN BAD, SLUMBER PARTY ONLY HAS THE COOL FLOOR CHOREOGRAPHY

Freakshow: the choreography is perfect for the songs and she is clearly enjoying the performances. THE LITTLE CHOREOGRAPHY IS CUTE BUT SHE NEVER EXECUTED IT LIKE HER DANCER

Slave: definitely the best post-breakdown version! THE BREAKDOWN IS WELL EXECUTED BUT THE REST IS REALLY MEH IN BOTH VERSION.

Bom and Tomh: here she is 100% reviving ITZney. pure magic!  TOUCH OF MY HAND IS TOTALLY USELESS EXPECT FOR THE BACKFLIP (THAT SHE CUT) AND FOR THE BRIDGE (BUT SHE CUT EVERY DOUBLE SPIN). BREATHE ON ME IS COOL

plus: she is performing just one ballad and just because it is perfect with the props before baby and oops. 

We can maybe bash Stronger, Circus, IUSA, TTWE and a few other performances but the majority of the show is clearly the best she has done since the breakdown and we should appreciate it.

Thank you POMney for the epic performances and all the improvements you made!

STRONGER, IUSA, CIRCUS, TTWE, CRAZY, EVERYTIME, I WANNA GO, PERFUME, ALIEN, TOXIC ARE HORRENDOUS

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Yes she could get even better and she is not to primeney's level but since we had bashed circusney and ffney so bad and we then appreciated them, we should try to focus on the good things of pom and currentney. We always tend to live in the past and not appreciate what she is doing at the moment.

from ffney, excluding the prerecorded vocals, I see only improvements!

Archived