What do you think the tour will be like?

Alleyesonus_

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, andreafly1 said:

Current Piece Of Me's setlist. :moorangu:

Yay :moorangu: 

Just now, Poe Dameron said:

It will be just like POM with more walking moments cause the stage is probably bigger..

Hopefully she adds at least one new track from Glory :crying1:

Let's pray :wendycry: I wish she would release a brand new song to kind of hype up the tour a bit but we all know she won't

12 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I'm really starting to think she'll only tour in Asia this year but we'll see... 

I am starting to think if there were European dates they would have announced it already too.

I would go to a European country to see her.If she is not going to come where  live.:otears:

1 minute ago, Janice Litman said:

I am starting to think if there were European dates they would have announced it already too.

I would go to a European country to see her.If she is not going to come where  live.:otears:

Yeah, and I honestly think it will be harder for her to sell out in Europe... She can't just start selling tickets 1 month ahead 

1 minute ago, Wiggle said:

maybe new outfits :moorangu:

And they will all probably look like the red one in POM :moorangu: 

5 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

Anybody who thinks or believes This "tour" will be any different other than costumes and less songs is delusional, i'm sure it

will be EXACTLY like the apple music festival, we all know Team Britney... :oknolol:

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

POM in Asia but with less props 

Well, hopefully the audience will be better :moorangu: 

Archived