Question About Section 102...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/2/2017 at 8:34 PM, Michael Smiley said:

Thanks for replying. Just wanted to make sure is all. I'm so excited and I'd love to have a great viewpoint for my first Britney concert experience. Plus I plan on taking a lot of pictures and record a performance or two, maximum.

have fun! theres a nice little bar right in front of the doors to the venue, plus shopping and restaurants and stuff around the building. try earl of sandwich for some really good sandwiches or if you have time before hand, go to Hash House at the LINQ, which is maybe less than 10 min walk from PH 

15 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely gonna check them out :)

When are you going? any section is fine. ive done the standing room because I wanted to dance and not sit. But the theater is small, so anywhere is good, it just really depends on how much someone wants to Spend

I think you'll have a very good view. The very first time I was in the 200s and it was decent.

but I've done GA twice since then and that's my favorite spot. Everyone's energy in the GA is electric and to have all the flower petals and Britney chips fall on you is magical. 

I hope you have the time of your life.

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I think you'll have a very good view. The very first time I was in the 200s and it was decent.

but I've done GA twice since then and that's my favorite spot. Everyone's energy in the GA is electric and to have all the flower petals and Britney chips fall on you is magical. 

I hope you have the time of your life.

You forgot to mention, getting Godney's sweat all over you IS A BLESSING BY THE HOLY SPEARIT:unbelievableney:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived