Almost 30k tickets sold for Tel Aviv's concert so far!

andreafly1

12 minutes ago, neel21 said:

India...

Aww, does anyone go to India for tour? I would love to travel to where you live one day! I love Indian food too, chicken tikka, naan omg butter chicken, actually I need to go to India and eat real Indian food tbh :forkit:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Slayde said:

Aww, does anyone go to India for tour? I would love to travel to where you live one day! I love Indian food too, chicken tikka, naan omg butter chicken, actually I need to go to India and eat real Indian food tbh :forkit:

I guess.....I mean JB is coming here, we had Major Lazer, Afrojack, Martin Harris, Ed Sheeran. Teens here LOVE EDM. I hate it, so I haven't really gone to any of the concerts...

14 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I guess.....I mean JB is coming here, we had Major Lazer, Afrojack, Martin Harris, Ed Sheeran. Teens here LOVE EDM. I hate it, so I haven't really gone to any of the concerts...

oh wow that's good, i passed on seeing JB this year and instead am seeing Ariana - I hope Brit comes to see you guys on her tour, actually I hope she comes to see us in Australia too lol - it seems like an Asian tour mostly :(

Just now, Slayde said:

oh wow that's good, i passed on seeing JB this year and instead am seeing Ariana - I hope Brit comes to see you guys on her tour, actually I hope she comes to see us in Australia too lol - it seems like an Asian tour mostly :(

We can hope :(

The concert has massive buzz over there! It legit delayed elections! According to news sites, media reports (from what I could find) it's already a huge success & there are many media reports talking about how expensive the tickets are. 

Ive seen nothing but big successful news 

23 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Me neither, I'm borderline bankrupt after my Europe trip :yaknow:

I was strongly considering buying Manila or Hong Kong dates. Not far from Aus, cheap and doubles as a "South east Asia holiday". :saycheese:

OMG WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS :lostney: you're right aren't flights like 400 to hong kong? maybe i should go holiday, when are the dates for Britney do you know? OMG thanks :giggleney:

10 minutes ago, Slayde said:

OMG WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS :lostney: you're right aren't flights like 400 to hong kong? maybe i should go holiday, when are the dates for Britney do you know? OMG thanks :giggleney:

I have no idea tbh it was just a quick thought. I've been to China (Guangzhou) on a really long 18 hour lay over and it was beautiful, airline gave us free accommodation so it was nice to see.

However, the humidity, oh my god, you're actually dripping the moment you get out of the airport :thirsty: it's nice like the emote though lol

Manila, I would love, still humid but the beaches look like heaven :tiffanynod:

31 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

The concert has massive buzz over there! It legit delayed elections! According to news sites, media reports (from what I could find) it's already a huge success & there are many media reports talking about how expensive the tickets are. 

Ive seen nothing but big successful news 

Oh my god I just googled "Britney Tel Aviv" and you're not wrong. Brit literally caused Israel's election delay, due to concerns over the traffic causing people not being able to get to the polls.

Internationalheadline-ney, Godney and Worldwiderelevance-ney is back guys :otears:

29 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I have no idea tbh it was just a quick thought. I've been to China (Guangzhou) on a really long 18 hour lay over and it was beautiful, airline gave us free accommodation so it was nice to see.

However, the humidity, oh my god, you're actually dripping the moment you get out of the airport :thirsty: it's nice like the emote though lol

Manila, I would love, still humid but the beaches look like heaven :tiffanynod:

Oh wow that sounds beautiful! I would love to visit China one day! Get my Mulan on! 

I have heard of this humidity in Hong Kong, maybe i will move to Brisbane/Queensland for 2 weeks prior just to get used to it tbh :milkney:

If the beaches are beautiful then humidity is a good thing cause you can skinny dip etc :foh:

12 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Oh wow that sounds beautiful! I would love to visit China one day! Get my Mulan on! 

I have heard of this humidity in Hong Kong, maybe i will move to Brisbane/Queensland for 2 weeks prior just to get used to it tbh :milkney:

If the beaches are beautiful then humidity is a good thing cause you can skinny dip etc :foh:

You're too much but I love it :shameless: Do it boo, I've heard the lady boys put on fab Britney impersonation shows in Manila :feelingmyself:

However I could never live in Queensland, I love Melbourne too much :yaknow:

1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

You're too much but I love it :shameless: Do it boo, I've heard the lady boys put on fab Britney impersonation shows in Manila :feelingmyself:

However I could never live in Queensland, I love Melbourne too much :yaknow:

HAHAHA I have also been told about these lady boys perhaps I should join them one night lmao! I associate a dirty sensibility with Manila for whatever reason :feelingmyself:

Do you live in Melbourne?!?!?! Omg i live 3 hours away :idkney:

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

4 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Me neither, I'm borderline bankrupt after my Europe trip :yaknow:

I was strongly considering buying Manila or Hong Kong dates. Not far from Aus, cheap and doubles as a "South east Asia holiday". :saycheese:

I was looking into this this afternoon. The most expensive Bangkok tix are AU$463, which isn't to bad, but flights are expensive unless you have long lay-overs. :(
Now HK is sold out... the only other cheap option will be Singapore... flights would be around $500 return. :ponderney:

10 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Hope she'll mention the hundreds of Palestinians ******** by Israel on a regular basis.

How can she tour there tbqh.

Israel + Philippines, queen of only touring problematic countries.

Last time a thread got political, a user stalked my life and messaged all my FB friends. I've made a YouTube video about it but not sure wether to upload or not (might make things worse, he's crazy). I will say I was shook when I heard she was performing in Tel Aviv. My hairdresser, last night told me that Tel Aviv is really nice and western. He then went on to tell me that sometimes, you'll hear a missile get intercepted and shot out of the sky:eheeek:

I hope her security is strong, I'm truely concerned tbh:lostney:

Archived