Almost 30k tickets sold for Tel Aviv's concert so far!

andreafly1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Seriously said:

I was looking into this this afternoon. The most expensive Bangkok tix are AU$463, which isn't to bad, but flights are expensive unless you have long lay-overs. :(
Now HK is sold out... the only other cheap option will be Singapore... flights would be around $500 return. :ponderney:

500 return isn't too bad, is it a big stadium do you know? i seriously want to wait a bit longer to see if Brit announces an Australian tour before committing but i will probably go :idkney:

1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Oh my god! My best friend Jess is from Albury, her mum lives up there still :snapney: next time I go up we should totally have a Britney lunch :saycheese:

I would love that! :donewithit: I wonder if they make strawberry whippachino's in albury lmfao :rihclap: I know a Jess who lives in Albury too lol can you imagine if she's the same person 

Hi everyone.

I'm Roie from Israel,

I usually just read here but I decided to answer few of the things written here.

About the venue:

Although Hayarkon Park is bigger then Hyde Park, the concerts over there usually are with maximum of 50-58k.
When Israel's most beloved band was reunited and their show overthere was sold out at 58k, they opened another show instead of selling 100k.
There are 2 months till the show, in the meanwhile there are a lot of other expensive international concerts at the same venue (as Justin Bieber, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Rod Steuart, Radiohead, Pet Shop Boys) and a lot of other smaller international gigs (Pixies, Nick Cave, Tears For Fears etc) and so people are choosing the concerts they are going to spend money on very close to the venue.
Considering this, the fact that Britney sold so far 30k is pretty impressive. I for example haven't bought mine yet and so as many of my friends. we're waiting for discounts which will be available closer to the concert.

BTW, all of those concerts @ Hayarkon Park are selling pretty good - Aerosmith (in 2 weeks) with over 40k, JB (tonight) is sold out and so is Radiohead, Guns and roses (2.5 months) with 35k etc.

Danger and modern:

As someone said here, Tel Aviv is very modern, actually more than a lot of European cities I've traveled in.
Even during the wars there are no missiles over here thanks to something called Iron Dome which ruin the missiles while it in the sky.
The most terrible thing that could happen to Britney is the terribly high prices in Tel Aviv (similar to New York).

Politics:

I don't know if this forum is a right spot for things like that, I'm gonna answer it very laconic.

Israel is now divided into 2 camps which are about 50% each.
Mine believes that the 2 state solutions must happen because the alternative is giving IDs to the Palestinians and by that losing the safety that Jews have in a country that keeps their interests; My belief is that we have to own our own state with all the hate outside (La Phen for example) and the remembrance of the holocaust during WW2.

The other camp believe that there is no partner for peace and there will never be one.

As a part of the Peace part I have to say that right now the Palestinians actually have no leader who can make it. Abu Mazen refused 2 great offers for a Palestinian state because he knew that if he'll accept the existence of Israel a side to his own country - he will be killed.
Look for Annapolis Conference in 2007 and Camp David Conference in 2000.
Right now the other camp won the elections and it stopped trying, hopefully we'll be back soon and keep on trying.
But the fact is that right now there is no partner - Hamas is keeping on shooting Israel and Abu Mazen is not strong enough at the West Bank and have no control over Gaza Strip.

About "killing innocent Palestinians".
Israel is not killing anyone as a way of work.
A year ago a terrorist stabbed 2 soldiers and got arrested. 11 minutes after getting arrested, one of the soldiers shot him and killed him as a revenge.
This soldier is right now sitting in Jail, and I remind again that we're talking about a terrorist who stabbed 2 young soldiers. (Look for Elor Azaria).

During the last war agains Gaza - which started after 2 weeks of them bombing civil areas without stopping - Israel informed everyone in Gaza before each bombing in order for people to get out of the houses.
Hamas shot missiles from inside hospitals and kindergarten and israel asked everyone to get out 3 before each operations, including phone calls and brochures dropped from airplanes.
Hamas kept his people inside in order for them to get killed, and so the world would see pictures of innocent people dead.
I invite you to ask everyone you might find at Gaza Strip what does he thinks about Hamas. I've got few friends over there and they approved me that.
Although everything written here, Israel finished the war with more terrorists dead then innocent people. That's the first time in history of all wars something like that happens.

And I can say because I saw it in my eyes, the IDF gave on bombing places with a lot of weapons because it meant hurting a lot of innocent people.

On the other hand, during last year 43 people were stabbed to death within Israel border by Palestinians, including women and children.

I would love to see the source for your declaration of "Israel is killing innocent people without stopping".

BTW, I invite each one of you over here for just seeing the truth. you can air B&B at my place @ Tel Aviv. :)

10 hours ago, RoieL said:

Hi everyone.

I'm Roie from Israel,

I usually just read here but I decided to answer few of the things written here.

About the venue:

Although Hayarkon Park is bigger then Hyde Park, the concerts over there usually are with maximum of 50-58k.
When Israel's most beloved band was reunited and their show overthere was sold out at 58k, they opened another show instead of selling 100k.
There are 2 months till the show, in the meanwhile there are a lot of other expensive international concerts at the same venue (as Justin Bieber, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Rod Steuart, Radiohead, Pet Shop Boys) and a lot of other smaller international gigs (Pixies, Nick Cave, Tears For Fears etc) and so people are choosing the concerts they are going to spend money on very close to the venue.
Considering this, the fact that Britney sold so far 30k is pretty impressive. I for example haven't bought mine yet and so as many of my friends. we're waiting for discounts which will be available closer to the concert.

BTW, all of those concerts @ Hayarkon Park are selling pretty good - Aerosmith (in 2 weeks) with over 40k, JB (tonight) is sold out and so is Radiohead, Guns and roses (2.5 months) with 35k etc.

Danger and modern:

As someone said here, Tel Aviv is very modern, actually more than a lot of European cities I've traveled in.
Even during the wars there are no missiles over here thanks to something called Iron Dome which ruin the missiles while it in the sky.
The most terrible thing that could happen to Britney is the terribly high prices in Tel Aviv (similar to New York).

Politics:

I don't know if this forum is a right spot for things like that, I'm gonna answer it very laconic.

Israel is now divided into 2 camps which are about 50% each.
Mine believes that the 2 state solutions must happen because the alternative is giving IDs to the Palestinians and by that losing the safety that Jews have in a country that keeps their interests; My belief is that we have to own our own state with all the hate outside (La Phen for example) and the remembrance of the holocaust during WW2.

The other camp believe that there is no partner for peace and there will never be one.

As a part of the Peace part I have to say that right now the Palestinians actually have no leader who can make it. Abu Mazen refused 2 great offers for a Palestinian state because he knew that if he'll accept the existence of Israel a side to his own country - he will be killed.
Look for Annapolis Conference in 2007 and Camp David Conference in 2000.
Right now the other camp won the elections and it stopped trying, hopefully we'll be back soon and keep on trying.
But the fact is that right now there is no partner - Hamas is keeping on shooting Israel and Abu Mazen is not strong enough at the West Bank and have no control over Gaza Strip.

About "killing innocent Palestinians".
Israel is not killing anyone as a way of work.
A year ago a terrorist stabbed 2 soldiers and got arrested. 11 minutes after getting arrested, one of the soldiers shot him and killed him as a revenge.
This soldier is right now sitting in Jail, and I remind again that we're talking about a terrorist who stabbed 2 young soldiers. (Look for Elor Azaria).

During the last war agains Gaza - which started after 2 weeks of them bombing civil areas without stopping - Israel informed everyone in Gaza before each bombing in order for people to get out of the houses.
Hamas shot missiles from inside hospitals and kindergarten and israel asked everyone to get out 3 before each operations, including phone calls and brochures dropped from airplanes.
Hamas kept his people inside in order for them to get killed, and so the world would see pictures of innocent people dead.
I invite you to ask everyone you might find at Gaza Strip what does he thinks about Hamas. I've got few friends over there and they approved me that.
Although everything written here, Israel finished the war with more terrorists dead then innocent people. That's the first time in history of all wars something like that happens.

And I can say because I saw it in my eyes, the IDF gave on bombing places with a lot of weapons because it meant hurting a lot of innocent people.

On the other hand, during last year 43 people were stabbed to death within Israel border by Palestinians, including women and children.

I would love to see the source for your declaration of "Israel is killing innocent people without stopping".

BTW, I invite each one of you over here for just seeing the truth. you can air B&B at my place @ Tel Aviv. :)

So my hairdresser wasn't lying about having special anti missile machines that shoot them out of the sky :lostney:

Dont worry, I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Palestine VS Israel conflict and I know it's a complicated one. I think the person who made the comment about killing the Palestinians is talking about the fact that even though Israel and Palestine has been divided up into two different Muslim and Jewish states, the news reports show that the Jews are taking more territory than they're allowed to. Pushing Muslims out of their homes and into Jordan, etc. 

You do have to feel really bad for those Muslims who've called Gaza and Palestine home for many years :yaknow:

1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

So my hairdresser wasn't lying about having special anti missile machines that shoot them out of the sky :lostney:

Dont worry, I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Palestine VS Israel conflict and I know it's a complicated one. I think the person who made the comment about killing the Palestinians is talking about the fact that even though Israel and Palestine has been divided up into two different Muslim and Jewish states, the news reports show that the Jews are taking more territory than they're allowed to. Pushing Muslims out of their homes and into Jordan, etc. 

You do have to feel really bad for those Muslims who've called Gaza and Palestine home for many years :yaknow:

As I said, I do. And I do believe that a solution should include 2 states.
Right now BTW there is no one Palestinian leader who agrees accepting an existence of a jewish state (Not only Israel but the concept itself).

In 1947 the UN proposed a 2 states solution, the jews accepted it but the arabs didn't, saying the jews doesn't deserve a country. Those places being talked were taken during a war in 1967, since then there was no one Palestinian who was made to leave his house.
After the war in 1967 no decision was made, by Israel nor by the world, regarding Israel's new border lines. and that's the big controversy about the west bank.

Actually in 2005 a lot of Israelis were moved by our government in order to give all of Gaza back to the Palestinians.
I thought back then that it was a good thing to do, and I still think we should not be in Gaza, but that area is now used by Hamas to shoot missiles at Israel and not for it's people.

Again, besides those areas in 1967 who was taken during war, no Palestinian was moved out of its house for 50 years.

And a bit about music - Justin Bieber preformed tonight @ Hayarkon Park in front of almost 60k people.
That's JB's second time @ Tel Aviv (after coming in 2011) and as I understood, tonight was great and JB wants to comeback again on his next tour.

We're talking about huge crowd of Pop lovers and so I hope it means Britney is going to have a great time as well.

BTW, Hayarkon had a lot of successful pop concerts at the last few years, including 2 tour openers by Madonna, sold out concert of Justin Timberlake and another one of Robbie Williams, and so as Rihanna and Sia's.

17 minutes ago, RoieL said:

And a bit about music - Justin Bieber preformed tonight @ Hayarkon Park in front of almost 60k people.
That's JB's second time @ Tel Aviv (after coming in 2011) and as I understood, tonight was great and JB wants to comeback again on his next tour.

We're talking about huge crowd of Pop lovers and so I hope it means Britney is going to have a great time as well.

BTW, Hayarkon had a lot of successful pop concerts at the last few years, including 2 tour openers by Madonna, sold out concert of Justin Timberlake and another one of Robbie Williams, and so as Rihanna and Sia's.

Jt's was sold out though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_20/20_Experience_World_Tour

44k/50k

1 minute ago, button said:

well Billboard says otherwise!

http://webcitation.org/6QQlU7EKg

they must have inflated the number as a little PR move

Wow cool, wonder what this site is based on 

Might be a PR thing, anyway the Park felt pretty full that night. Queen + Adam Lembert brought around 45k as well few months ago and it felt like a bit overbooked from where I stood haha

I believe that after 40k the artist feels like it is sold  out. 

On 04/05/2017 at 10:11 AM, RoieL said:

Wow cool, wonder what this site is based on 

Might be a PR thing, anyway the Park felt pretty full that night. Queen + Adam Lembert brought around 45k as well few months ago and it felt like a bit overbooked from where I stood haha

I believe that after 40k the artist feels like it is sold  out. 

So Britney is selling good in Tel Aviv :staysalty:

12 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Nope.

Israel needs to disappear and give back to the Palestinians the land that is theirs.

Israel is the last and most recent exemple of brutal european colonization.

Nothing more.

Remembering the awful event that was the Holocaust, never forgetting those who were ******** during WWII is no reason for doing the same to local populations.

Israel is a criminal state with no legal basis. 

Period.

I love that you back it up with facts. 

I would like to know what do all the jewish families Who lives here for centuries, prior to 1948 and acctually prior to 1400, should do. 

Because that was the population Israel was based on when it was established in 1948.

And by the way, are you living in America ? Why isn't that a brutal european colonization ? I think the USA needs to dissapear and give back the native Indians the land that is theirs.

Acctually that is not a good example because, as I said before, unlike western Americans, jews were living in Israel for centuries. 

I'm inviting you to check out the jewish population in Jerusalem, for example, 600, or 1000, or 2000 years ago. And even the modern cities as Tel Aviv were established more than 100 years ago. 

Next time you're just deciding to shut down my country it would be nice of you to check out your facts. 

BTW, still waiting to find out when did we killed innocent People just for fun recentley, as you suggested before. 

27 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I never said the creation of a Palestinian state would involve another exodus. Never did I write the Jews there should leave.

As you said, they live there, they have been for centuries, hence they need to be allowed to stay where they belong, as the Palestinians do.

I'm from France so I know a lot about colonisation and its terrible aftermath and the deep wounds it creates in local societies but also about the strict separation from state and religion, hence I'm not taking into account the religion of any of the parts in the idea of any of the possibilities you mentionned. 

I studied that, I'm interested in that, I'm interested in the principle called "Free determination of the people".

I'm interested and a strong supporter of global entente.

Sorry if I sounded quite stupid or just hatred motivated, it's truly mostly anger and anger at the backlash the muslim populations of the world are suffering from right now, which resonates even worse when you realize it started this way in Europe back in the 1930's.

First of all I'm crossing my fingers that a candidate who ignores France' part at the holocaust would get the leadership role at France.

You wrote that Israel should disappear. If that's not an exodus and delegitimization of "Free determination of the people", I'm not sure what it is.

As I wrote before I personally believe in 2 states solution.

The funny thing, is that during the years it was actually proposed a lot of times and The Palestinians refused it because it involved the existence of a jewish state:

- In 1947 the UN offered a partition plan for Palestine (which was ruled by the UK) into 2 states. the jews agreed, the arabs declined.

- During the 90's the Oslo agreements were signed. during it's execution the PLO started sending busses to bomb in Israel. during 5 years of terror attacks within Israel's border 1115 people were killed, over 70% of them were innocent citizens (the rest were soldiers).

- In 2000 Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered Yasser Arafat a plan of dividing Jerusalem and establishing 2 states solution. Arafat declined.

- In 2005 Prime Minister Ariel Sharon decided to get out of the Gaza Strip and take all the Israelis out of their houses. this area today is used by Hamas for shooting missiles a Israel.

- In 2008 Prime Minister Ehud Olmert offered Abu Mazen a plan of dividing Jerusalem and establishing 2 states solution. Abu Mazen declined.

Actually, the offer that Trump gave Abu Mazen this week included 30% less area than the one Israel offered the Palestinians during the last 15 year, twice.

Our current PM can do way more in order to have a peace agreement, that's for sure.
But Israel tried that a lot, in order to stop the horrible Status Quo of death on two sides.
The Palestinians kept on refusing, at first because of a real belief that the jews does not deserve a country, and later because there was no leader who could execute the process without being ********.

Right now the West Bank is leaded by Abu Mazen, who gets help from IDF (!!!!) to stop Hamas from making our west border become another base for terror actions.
He is old, weak, has no influence on it's people (and by the way, paying money to families of terrorists. I'm not sure how that's helping for getting peace).

On Gaza Strip Hamas is leading. Besides the fact that his main declared goal is to kill all the Israelis, there are a lot of smaller and more dangerous terror organizations which Hamas himself can't control.

All the Arabic countries moderate, as Egypt, Saudi Arab etc, are going to stand a side to Israel during the negotiation because Hamas is an alley to the Iranians.

I believe every step should be taken in order to get to peace. But right now I'm genuinely not sure we have some one to make peace with.

In case you do believe in our right to have a country, what is your plan then ?

Archived