Queen of POP talks about the kiss

troubleguy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Both, that kiss was totally planned to happen like that. They just played it down for a more conservative country back then :gloss:

I mean, I believe in rehearsals it was just a peck on the lips. I can see how they could have been like, "When we get on stage, let's really go for it." Or it could have been a last minute thing from stage managers and producers. Or it could have been the adrenaline from the performance. It could be a combination of all three.

13 hours ago, Darna said:

I seriously believe they planned to sabotage her. I mean they even turned down the volume of her microphone during the second song we can barely hear her voice (so she can't go on full Screamtina)

Idk about sabotage. Let's be real, Christina can outsing the both of them so if her mic was normal volume (assuming they were all singing live versus it being completely lip-synched by all) , you wouldn't hear Madonna or Brit behind Xtina.

Archived