Somebody give me my truck so i can ride on the clouds

Cappycorn87

18 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

You've never seen one of Kylie's flawless songs? :weirdmeout:

If I did seen it before I forget about it... There is couple Kylie's songs which I love but same time I would snatch one for Britney from Minogue...

Spoiler

I feel like Make Me original video was kind of reaching for this atmosphere in certain parts.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, falka said:

If I did seen it before I forget about it... There is couple Kylie's songs which I love but same time I would snatch one for Britney from Minogue...

Hide contents

I feel like Make Me original video was kind of reaching for this atmosphere in certain parts.

Oh, no, you didn't. That's Kylie's very favourite song out of all of her songs. No switching. :gimmemoar:

On 4/30/2017 at 10:13 AM, Cappycorn87 said:

She needs to work with them again

Avant quit pop for good, and Bloodshy alone is kinda basic...

I would DIE, tbh, and I feel like Britney if anyone could get them to produce pop together again... but I'm also surprisingly happy with her work with Mattman and Robin - they have a similar "magic" that I don't hear on Mattman and Robin's work with other artists. DYWCO?, SP, and CYM are all in the vein of Britney's work with B&A and I mean that in only a good way 

On 4/30/2017 at 10:12 AM, Бри́тни Спирс said:

And Breathe on me was written for Kylie, am I right?

I've never heard this before

Archived