Merchandise by other artists you wish Britney released?

BOBIBCFBG

5 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

I don't feel $80 was overpriced for what you got. It was 30 discs in their own sleeve and the DVD (with most of her music videos) :ponderney:

when you look at other boxsets that are well over $100 :sassybrit:

When I bought my boxset was on sale on amazon for like $60 :unbelievableney:

i bought new in store back in the day for €135 so that is more than 135 US dollars...way overpriced

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

I got mine brand new on release day. Guess you don't know how to shop around for a good deal :ponderney:

sweety, I live in Belgium and bought it at the ONLY official store that sold it. Shipment from the US is expensive as hell and they incorporated it in the selling price...

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'll get one once I settle down somewhere. I have alot of unnecessary stuff already, I can't carry a turntable from a city to another every time I want to move. Also, good turntables are heavy and very expensive, and cheap ones ruin your vinyls. I wouldn't want to play these^^^ on a cheap turntable and risk damaging them! 

It shouldn't be too hard to pack and move a good record player. I recently bought a Fluance RT-81 and a set of Insignia speakers with a nice black wood finish (to match my bedroom decor :brit:) and it doesn't seem liked it'd be too difficult to pack up. The rewiring of the speakers might be a little bit tedious, but nothing too extreme.

maxresdefault.jpg

This isn't my picture but it's the same record player and the speakers look similar to mine. It's a really good record player! It's a bit pricey ($299 for turntable alone, another $100 for the pair of speakers) but I would def recommend it to anyone who's looking to upgrade from their Crosley. 

6 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

It shouldn't be too hard to pack and move a good record player. I recently bought a Fluance RT-81 and a set of Insignia speakers with a nice black wood finish (to match my bedroom decor :brit:) and it doesn't seem liked it'd be too difficult to pack up. The rewiring of the speakers might be a little bit tedious, but nothing too extreme.

maxresdefault.jpg

This isn't my picture but it's the same record player and the speakers look similar to mine. It's a really good record player! It's a bit pricey ($299 for turntable alone, another $100 for the pair of speakers) but I would def recommend it to anyone who's looking to upgrade from their Crosley. 

The thing is I want to move to another country, and it's not just about the player alone, if I get a player I'll be buying vinyls and then those will be hard to move. I'm kinda obsessive that way. I already have two records without having the player. So I'm saving this hobby for when I'm older. :snapney:

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

The thing is I want to move to another country, and it's not just about the player alone, if I get a player I'll be buying vinyls and then those will be hard to move. I'm kinda obsessive that way. I already have two records without having the player. So I'm saving this hobby for when I'm older. :snapney:

Oh, moving to another country is a different story! That sounds so much fun but yes, I see where the challenge is now. I have about 30 records, I keep them in a soft wire crate, it's hard to describe. I have no idea how I would even ship those to another country. It would need so much padding and the weight would be ridiculous. When my sister comes back from school she flies across country and she always brings records in her carry-on. She just brought back about 10 a few weeks ago. So maybe that might be an option for you?

• Super Mods
On 4/29/2017 at 0:38 AM, intoxicatedguy said:

IMG_7197.jpg

I remember i wanting britney to release her albums on USBs back in the days like Kylie minogue, imagine all the britney characters we would've got from each iconic Era !!

See I wish she was more like Kylie or Lady Gaga and release novelty items like these. I got the Gaga usbs and they look so cute. 

Archived