Merchandise by other artists you wish Britney released?

BOBIBCFBG

Other artists put out really cool stuff for their fans. We get a few things here and there. Anything interesting you wish Britney would release? I've always liked this Lana Del Rey lyric book. It has lyrics from her first few albums and she picked art that went along with each song:

001.jpg?8f1f19

LDR2.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally every artist has better merch than britney I don't even know why I'm a stan :surething: All the merch in her shop currently is ugly as **** :ugh:

The only good merch she's had was during the FF, the Fan edition with the photobook and HIAM on vinyl was really cool

hqdefault.jpg

there were pretty nice FF shirts

$_3.JPG?set_id=2 Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale-Tour-Hanes-S

and the candle was a cool idea as well.

Other than that, I rarely buy Britney merch, it's never worth it. 

9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I hope that we get something very special and similar! The 20 year anniversary is THE PERFECT TIME!  :lessons:

But let's see what actually happens. Fingers crossed mamas. :awkblink:

But if we get it in the same quality of her recent cds/booklets....I wouldn't pay that much for it! I want a perfect boxset, and vinyl, because who plays cds anyways, at least Vinyls are big and cute. 

6 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Literally every artist has better merch than britney I don't even know why I'm a stan :surething: All the merch in her shop currently is ugly as **** :ugh:

The only good merch she's had was during the FF, the Fan edition with the photobook and HIAM on vinyl was really cool

hqdefault.jpg

I thought the "The Singles Collection" box with all her cd singles and a DVD was great -overpriced- but cool

10 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I would definitely buy a record player if she did this :wontcry:

I'll get one once I settle down somewhere. I have alot of unnecessary stuff already, I can't carry a turntable from a city to another every time I want to move. Also, good turntables are heavy and very expensive, and cheap ones ruin your vinyls. I wouldn't want to play these^^^ on a cheap turntable and risk damaging them! 

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I thought the "The Singles Collection" box with all her cd singles and a DVD was great -overpriced- but cool

I don't feel $80 was overpriced for what you got. It was 30 discs in their own sleeve and the DVD (with most of her music videos) :ponderney:

when you look at other boxsets that are well over $100 :sassybrit:

When I bought my boxset was on sale on amazon for like $60 :unbelievableney:

Archived