Here's what an expert says about Britney and surgeries

Mannequin*

Singer Britney Spears has been in the public eye for over two decades now, so it’s not surprising that the Grammy winner has had to deal with plastic surgery rumors in recent years.

We consulted board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Miller to hear what he had to say about the 35-year-old’s changing looks.

“First of all, loss of baby fat goes a long way to making the face look different,” Miller, who hasn’t treated Britney, told Life & Style. “As to procedures she may have done, Britany:byebitch: always had a slight asymmetry between her eyes that appears improved in her later photos. Also the lips look a bit fuller and the nose is a little thinner.”

Britney Spears Getty Images

But, he added, “Everything does look natural so whatever she has done, it appears to have been done well.”:ricackle:

Britney admitted in 2013 that she visits Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia. “I’ve had lip injections before,” the mother-of-two revealed to InStyle, though she didn’t admit to going under the knife.

But the "Toxic" hitmaker seems to be more at peace with herself these days. “I like my 30's way more than my 20's. My 20's were horrible!” she confessed. “[Being] in my teens was fun, but I like my 30's.”

Britney also takes good care of her rockin’ body, especially since she’s performing in front of thousands every night during her Las Vegas residency.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-plastic-surgery-2017-129002

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people need to chill, he's just posting an article that says if she have done something to her face or not :squintney:

Don't act like u guys don't talk about her lips and nose cause that aint cute either :lessons:

She looked gorgeous back then and still looking smokin' hot now, open a bottle of red wine, serve it, drink it and just chiiiiiill there's no need to get pressed  :mhm:

4 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

Singer Britney Spears has been in the public eye for over two decades now, so it’s not surprising that the Grammy winner has had to deal with plastic surgery rumors in recent years.

We consulted board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Miller to hear what he had to say about the 35-year-old’s changing looks.

“First of all, loss of baby fat goes a long way to making the face look different,” Miller, who hasn’t treated Britney, told Life & Style. “As to procedures she may have done, Britany:byebitch: always had a slight asymmetry between her eyes that appears improved in her later photos. Also the lips look a bit fuller and the nose is a little thinner.”

But, he added, “Everything does look natural so whatever she has done, it appears to have been done well.”:ricackle:

Britney admitted in 2013 that she visits Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia. “I’ve had lip injections before,” the mother-of-two revealed to InStyle, though she didn’t admit to going under the knife.

But the "Toxic" hitmaker seems to be more at peace with herself these days. “I like my 30's way more than my 20's. My 20's were horrible!” she confessed. “[Being] in my teens was fun, but I like my 30's.”

Britney also takes good care of her rockin’ body, especially since she’s performing in front of thousands every night during her Las Vegas residency.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-plastic-surgery-2017-129002

The main problem with her plastic surgeries is not how "natural" they look. She does NOT look plastified or whatever... she just doesn't look like herself anymore.
The bad skin and the awful mouth are the problem. Eyes, nose and everything else look the same, just "older". The mouth and that horrendous skin ruin her beautiful face.

480838554-jpg.jpg?w=600

iit was more than obv that she did stuff when u look at pics from this event. I was horrified. Britney has always been the most beautiful girl ever to me and then she did this.. the **** is wrong with famous people (this pic is alright tho,  cant find the one i was looking for)

7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Some people need to chill, he's just posting an article that says if she have done something to her face or not :squintney:

Don't act like u guys don't talk about her lips and nose cause that aint cute either :lessons:

She looked gorgeous back then and still looking smokin' hot now, open a bottle of red wine, serve it, drink it and just chiiiiiill there's no need to get pressed  :mhm:

thanks bby... I just don't care what ppl think, and so do Britney <3

5 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

a truly tragic member.

what have I done ??? I just posted an article ... my gawd 

8 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

YOU'RE SO REPULSIVELY BITTER.  GET A LIFE, MOVE ON, QUIT BEATING A DEAD HORSE.  GET OVER YOUR POST COUNT WHICH KEEPS YOU HERE AND GET A HOBBY.

damn you are mad... for smth I haven't even written :ricackle:

3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

FOR REALS - she has NOT had the nose done. Not at all, it's the very same. Stop using less good pictures when she's pictured in a certain angle. Also,  makeup does the job a lot of the times. Just like, for example a well photographed celeb today - Kylie Jenner. 

I can't at people not understanding that she just doesn't focus that much on makeup and skin care. She doesn't mind showing up on a red carpet with ugly makeup and oily skin. 

People should learn to love her for who she is - and Britney is an amazing woman, however she doesn't give the slightest **** about our opinions :staysalty:

7 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

I hate when someone compares good photos to the recent ugliest photos :whitneyshade:

Can't we compare these?

britney-2004.jpg

britney-spears-billboard-music-awards-20

And

353ff9fd1c6363b947381fcefe3c57a1.jpg

1280_britney_spears_533601664.jpg

I don't see that difference a lot of people see:ponderney:

then you gotta be blind :squintney:

Archived