Here's what an expert says about Britney and surgeries

Mannequin*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Her nose job is good, it looks pretty natural. :verycool:

As for the other stuff.... I think she could have done without it tbh :zoomzoom:

For real though, I wish Britney would just come out and say she had her nose done. It's not a big deal :ehidk:

I think she got her nose done twice. Once after her first two eras and then in recent years.

I feel like in certain pics these days it looks like her nose is vanishing. 

She still looks good most of the time but her nose wasn't need and maybe it has affected her singing because of it?

That has never been a discussion because ppl are so touchy.

For the smile I see something different but I can't pinpoint what.

She never needed anything but to quit smoking and makeup classes but here we are with bad makeup and still smoking. :forkit:

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she got her nose done twice. Once after her first two eras and then in recent years.

I feel like in certain pics these days it looks like her nose is vanishing. 

She still looks good most of the time but her nose wasn't need and maybe it has affected her singing because of it?

That has never been a discussion because ppl are so touchy.

For the smile I see something different but I can't pinpoint what.

She never needed anything but to quit smoking and makeup classes but here we are with bad makeup and still smoking. :forkit:

I agree. Her first nose job happened sometime between her Oops and Britney album. :shhh:

I know people around here are touchy, but I truly don't understand how people can not see her nose has been altered. :nyheadache:

The smile is a result of botox, I've seen that botox smile before. Also fillers around the mouth area. Not hating or judging, Britney feels pressure just like the rest of us to look good. The smoking is bad, but I myself am a smoker and I think her mouth area was more affected by her pursed lips her whole life tbh :mhm: <<<< doing this motion with your mouth over time will give you deep set mouth wrinkles. :yesokay:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I agree. Her first nose job happened sometime between her Oops and Britney album. :shhh:

I know people around here are touchy, but I truly don't understand how people can not see her nose has been altered. :nyheadache:

The smile is a result of botox, I've seen that botox smile before. Also fillers around the mouth area. Not hating or judging, Britney feels pressure just like the rest of us to look good. The smoking is bad, but I myself am a smoker and I think her mouth area was more affected by her pursed lips her whole life tbh :mhm: <<<< doing this motion with your mouth over time will give you deep set mouth wrinkles. :yesokay:

I find myself pursing my lips sometimes and raising my eyebrows for no reason I don't want wrinkles :meltdown:

14 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I never trust these so called professional doctors, whether they say good or bad things about Britney. They have to be pretty scummy doctors in order to go to a gossip magazine in exchange of some coins. These doctors disgust me.

It's just asking a professional for their opinion sis :shameless:

When someone alters their face with plastic surgery, they are opening themselves up to scrutiny. And I think he was pretty respectful in what he said. I mean, he even said it looked completely natural :quirkney:

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

Stop now sis! :meltdown:

We can't completely control it, but being conscious of it helps. Especially the mouth pursing, cause fillers are expensive and painful! :eheeek:

My friends dad is a plastic surgeon and he does really good work but im so scared of needles I got sedated at the dentist when I got veneers

23 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I tried to post a pic but it didn't work. Look at old BOMT promo pics or that performance at the tennis thing. If ppl don't think she ever got a nose job they are delusional. 

Unless she defies all odds and instead of her nose getting bigger with age, her nose keeps getting smaller. In that case, ten years from now she will have no nose. Lol

You and Britney need to quit pronto. :brit:I don't want you to die but it is your choice. I see so many young ppl smoking and I just don't understand. If you aren't addicted why start...

the wrinkles around the mouth seem normal. The smile is just different but Botox makes sense then. I thought maybe the caps got changed? So different structure to her face...

26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I tried to post a pic but it didn't work. Look at old BOMT promo pics or that performance at the tennis thing. If ppl don't think she ever got a nose job they are delusional. 

Unless she defies all odds and instead of her nose getting bigger with age, her nose keeps getting smaller. In that case, ten years from now she will have no nose. Lol

You and Britney need to quit pronto. :brit:I don't want you to die but it is your choice. I see so many young ppl smoking and I just don't understand. If you aren't addicted why start...

the wrinkles around the mouth seem normal. The smile is just different but Botox makes sense then. I thought maybe the caps got changed? So different structure to her face...

I know sis, according to some logic Britney's nose is magic. It can shrink on command :quirkney: Hopefully it's her last nose job. 

I have cut down a lot on smoking. I hope Brit has too. As I get older it takes more out of me.... the same with Brit I'm sure. I can't imagine putting on a show for an hour and a half at a high energy level. When you smoke... it just takes the wind out of you. :brityeah:

4 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's just asking a professional for their opinion sis :shameless:

When someone alters their face with plastic surgery, they are opening themselves up to scrutiny. And I think he was pretty respectful in what he said. I mean, he even said it looked completely natural :quirkney:

I guess you didn't read what I said. I don't care whether they say nice or bad things about her. A true professional doctor will never do this. Completely tacky and they do it for the money. 

57 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I guess you didn't read what I said. I don't care whether they say nice or bad things about her. A true professional doctor will never do this. Completely tacky and they do it for the money. 

I guess I don't see how it's unprofessional for someone to give their professional opinion on their field of work :ponderney:

& we all do our jobs for the money. Britney too, she charges 2500 bucks to meet her for one minute. :jtum:

24 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I guess I don't see how it's unprofessional for someone to give their professional opinion on their field of work :ponderney:

& we all do our jobs for the money. Britney too, she charges 2500 bucks to meet her for one minute. :jtum:

A professional doctor wouldn't have time for gossip blogs imo. They shouldn't have. A professional doctor is already rich, because it's a high paying job, not some random job and shouldn't be wasting his precious time talking to gossip blogs. I'm talking about experienced professional doctors, those wouldn't do these things. 

10 hours ago, WilderWein said:

480838554-jpg.jpg?w=600

iit was more than obv that she did stuff when u look at pics from this event. I was horrified. Britney has always been the most beautiful girl ever to me and then she did this.. the **** is wrong with famous people (this pic is alright tho,  cant find the one i was looking for)

she proved that she can go from that to this..

britney-spears-1200x630.jpg

so its honestly more of a makeup problem right there..

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

A professional doctor wouldn't have time for gossip blogs imo. They shouldn't have. A professional doctor is already rich, because it's a high paying job, not some random job and shouldn't be wasting his precious time talking to gossip blogs. I'm talking about experienced professional doctors, those shouldn't do these things. 

As I said before I don't see what's unprofessional about commenting on your profession. That's like saying no doctor should ever comment on a surgery or procedure another doctor has performed. So.... who's critique should we trust? & let's be real, we all have time to pick up a phone, give a 3 minute interview and make some dough. 

12 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

As I said before I don't see what's unprofessional about commenting on your profession. That's like saying no doctor should ever comment on a surgery or procedure another doctor has performed. So.... who's critique should we trust? & let's be real, we all have time to pick up a phone, give a 3 minute interview and make some dough. 

it's not something a reputable doctor would agree to do, because a professional doctor should care more about his reputation than money? There's a reason there are levels in every field of work, and doctors who do things like this, are on the lower levels, that's what I'm trying to explain.

my english sucks when I'm high, so I'm sorry lol 

Archived