Which currentney pics should i get made into a poster?

TripToYourLove<3

Hi guys. I wanna order some new britney posters of currentney but i need some ideas. I currently have the V mag cover already in poster form. Its the one of her sitting up. I was thinking about ordering the other two covers and putting them all in a row on my walled, framed and lit up :staysalty: But i also kinda want a poster of VMA-ney from this year. I always thought she looked so beautiful during the part of the performance where she sings me myself and I. But yeah any ideas? and if you have some hd pics of vmaney 2016 plz post them :forkit:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

V Magazine is a close second 

Related image

I'm not a girl but I am obsessed with that dress. It's gorgeous but it looks even better on her. I seen the ones with the runway model but Britney fills in the dress really well. She seems to really like D&G as she consistently wears a lot of their stuff even back in the day. I wish she wears more of this, it's super girly just like her yet still ****. 

11 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

OMFG!!!!! Still slayed... for life! My all time favorite performance I think.

Not to mention that photo itselfs ***** on 90% of her posed, airbrushed, photoshopped etc etc photo shoots 2008 onwards :crying1:

Everything about it is just perfect! Whoever captured that exact moment deserves an award! :bow:

Archived