Can we take a minute to praise 2011ney?

mauureee

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is so drugged, I mean she looks tired on almost all the pictures You all have uploaded here. I don't mean to bash or anything, I love FF era (except TTWE) but it's true. When I listen to FF right know I find this music too hm mainstream, generic in a sharp plastic way. You know what Im saying? This whole production was kinda out of Britney for me with the vocals and highly remixed sounds and so on. I loved it when it came out, but now I have a different oppinion about it. 

http://i0.wp.com/natashaneagle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tumblr_lvw73sVG1w1r1dpejo1_500.gif?resize=500%2C219 

3 hours ago, Froot said:

When I listen to FF right know I find this music too hm mainstream, generic in a sharp plastic way. You know what Im saying? This whole production was kinda out of Britney for me with the vocals and highly remixed sounds and so on. I loved it when it came out, but now I have a different oppinion about it. 

tumblr_lvw73sVG1w1r1dpejo1_500.gif?resize=500%2C219

tbh, I loved it back then but nowadays I find it very hard to listen completly....I may hear one or two songs but I hear the same as you...

Archived