Was 2013Ney really THAT bad?

CriminalLegend

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016ney and 2017ney have the spark again but I think she is lazy 

the clear example is POM, BTI and TOMH cutted choreo :weirdmeout:

Circus had an awkward choreo but she decides cut and add more walking LIKEEEEEEEEEE REALLY ... lazyney in her best :kisses: 

also, TOXIC, TTWE, IUSA, DYWCO  is pathetic I really can't with that horrible choreo :byebitch:

She never has done the WB choreo as her rehearsals (I AM LINDA BRANE DOCUMENTARY) :nicki2:

She cutted the MM choreo because she thinks is too much job for her (MM VIDEO REHEARSAL) :nothavingit:

the only choreo that seems to have an improvement is Gimme more and is ugly :NYcackle:

Baby one more time and Oops are very basics :arianabye:

Stronger is a Salami gomez choreo level :beysip:

Freakshow is ok but most of the performance is walking and awkward interaction with the person who goes up to stage :zoomzoom:

I like slumber party thought but is salami level again :blurp:

3 hours ago, mauureee said:

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.gif

I mean, I'm not talking about the live vocals, they're pretty much the same since 2013 :quirkney:

I was talking about the parts when she talks to the audience, at the beginning she had a weird voice, then her baby voice came back, then it was more like a chipmunk, and then it was normal again, she sounded like Britney Spears after so many years of Britney of trying to sound like an adult or something.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMV3BrggIKQ/

2013ney or early POMney could never do something like this. So yeah, I agree with the others that she was a little bit better in 2016, but still 2017ney is much much better than 2013 or 2014ney, even 2015ney.

2 hours ago, Livinginthesin said:

gonna stop you right there.... i hate 2013ney, bye

see this: Britney: Piece Of Me - BEST and WORST Moment of the Same Choreography

She improved a lot I don't know why you guys like to bash current britney always... in two years you would start to apreciate 2017ney, worst fans ever :forkit:

10 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I was watching this video of POM, it's a video of the third date of POM (i think), a mix of all the performances... Yeah she looked dead with the eyes, ok, I love currentney's body and attitude but OMG she danced 100 times better in 2013

Look the performances: 

Work ***** - she danced better in these parts

Baby - better (but oh god that look... i wanna die)

MATM, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Boys, Do Something, Circus, Crazy, TTWE - better...

She does better Slave now, that's all. 

Thank god POM will end this year, she is bored of this show!

Not really. She dances better now, she moves her body in a better way... don't know how to explain it. But you have a point: she really tried to hit every movement back in 2013, right now she just shakes her butt here and there looking **** and serving attitude. If she was still doing all the moves like at the beginning of pom the show would really slay. But she's lazy and bored

Archived