Was 2013Ney really THAT bad?

CriminalLegend

I was watching this video of POM, it's a video of the third date of POM (i think), a mix of all the performances... Yeah she looked dead with the eyes, ok, I love currentney's body and attitude but OMG she danced 100 times better in 2013

Look the performances: 

Work ***** - she danced better in these parts

Baby - better (but oh god that look... i wanna die)

MATM, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Boys, Do Something, Circus, Crazy, TTWE - better...

She does better Slave now, that's all. 

Thank god POM will end this year, she is bored of this show!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember feeling so disappointed when I watched the early POM videos. I could not get past the awful wigs, costumes, spray on abs, etc. I don't remember being impressed by the dancing either. But excluding POM (and BJ:meltdown:) I liked 2013ney. She had more confidence in interviews, seemed happy, looked great and the WB video is one of my favorite things shes done on the last 5 or 6 years.

12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It was THAT bad! Her wigs, her body, her customes, her sloppy moves...this is just a compilation of her best movements, you need to see the entire show tbh! Agree 2016 is still the best one, but 2013 hell no.... :byebitch:

2011ney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tumblr_inline_mqsh4ts8ja1qz4rgp.gif

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

she danced better but she looked bad 

that's the key

And 2014 was even worse. There were a few moments here and there, like February, except Lady Gaga's date, where she absolutely brought the worst of herself onstage, then Brunetteny was so-so, but the rest of the Wigney era was just awful.

2013ney, at least what respects to POM, was just 3 dates I think, so it's not that correct to refer to it as a whole era, but I think what's different is that at that point she still believed in the choreo, and the show, it was just getting started so she was putting more effort to follow the steps, that doesn't translate as dancing better, because it can barely be called dancing. Look at the part when she's performing Crazy, she's literally just standing there. What I've noticed through the years is that, first of all, she's moving so much more quickly now, she moves so fast, that it makes it seem like she's missing the moves, and well, technically she is missing the moves, but that's because they're just so absurd to begin with. Then there are many awkward little things that she skips now, because they're just awkward and silly, and back then she used to be more committed to the scripted choreo. All in all, she still looked bad no matter how much she stuck to the moves, (And even at the worst POM date, she was miles better than FFT).

So i prefer 2017ney a million times before 2013ney, because of how gorgeous she looks, and I don't mind if she doesn't execute the Squared Division's choreo or Charm's accurately, because they suck. Her attitude has changed so much, her voice, the way she moves when she's not trying to do the choreo. Yes, the bad outfits are still present to this day, yes I agree they should've changed the whole choreo when POM 2.0 started, or at least they should've kept renewing one number every leg, so by now it would be totally revamped, but they didn't, and she preferred to keep doing that awful choreo, and look like she's half-assing, instead of rehearsing something new.

It's a shame POM is ending this year and we can't see her improving more and more.

Hopefully she comes back next year with a new residency, because if she goes on a longer break, I'm afraid all the improvement she's had these years is gonna be gone by the time she decides to come back. And a world tour won't do that work, unless she's performing 3 nights a week, for six weeks on, then a break, then other six weeks, for 3 consecutive years, and we all know that isn't happening in this life.

So I would recommend everyone to stop complaining and enjoy these final legs of POM, because we most likely won't have this again anytime soon. Hopefully she brings a better show the next year, but we don't really know...

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So i prefer 2017ney a million times before 2013ney, because of how gorgeous she looks, and I don't mind if she doesn't execute the Squared Division's choreo or Charm's accurately, because they suck.

well, she could easily do both... :britdrown:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's the key

And 2014 was even worse. There were a few moments here and there, like February, except Lady Gaga's date, where she absolutely brought the worst of herself onstage, then Brunetteny was so-so, but the rest of the Wigney era was just awful.

2013ney, at least what respects to POM, was just 3 dates I think, so it's not that correct to refer to it as a whole era, but I think what's different is that at that point she still believed in the choreo, and the show, it was just getting started so she was putting more effort to follow the steps, that doesn't translate as dancing better, because it can barely be called dancing. Look at the part when she's performing Crazy, she's literally just standing there. What I've noticed through the years is that, first of all, she's moving so much more quickly now, she moves so fast, that it makes it seem like she's missing the moves, and well, technically she is missing the moves, but that's because they're just so absurd to begin with. Then there are many awkward little things that she skips now, because they're just awkward and silly, and back then she used to be more committed to the scripted choreo. All in all, she still looked bad no matter how much she stuck to the moves, (And even at the worst POM date, she was miles better than FFT).

So i prefer 2017ney a million times before 2013ney, because of how gorgeous she looks, and I don't mind if she doesn't execute the Squared Division's choreo or Charm's accurately, because they suck. Her attitude has changed so much, her voice, the way she moves when she's not trying to do the choreo. Yes, the bad outfits are still present to this day, yes I agree they should've changed the whole choreo when POM 2.0 started, or at least they should've kept renewing one number every leg, so by now it would be totally revamped, but they didn't, and she preferred to keep doing that awful choreo, and look like she's half-assing, instead of rehearsing something new.

It's a shame POM is ending this year and we can't see her improving more and more.

Hopefully she comes back next year with a new residency, because if she goes on a longer break, I'm afraid all the improvement she's had these years is gonna be gone by the time she decides to come back. And a world tour won't do that work, unless she's performing 3 nights a week, for six weeks on, then a break, then other six weeks, for 3 consecutive years, and we all know that isn't happening in this life.

So I would recommend everyone to stop complaining and enjoy these final legs of POM, because we most likely won't have this again anytime soon. Hopefully she brings a better show the next year, but we don't really know...

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.gif

Archived