Britney release Change Your Mind

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ukfan

I feel like I'm the only one who DOESN'T want change your mind as a single,  it's one of the most boring tracks on glory,  and so is better.  also dywco would be a BAD single choice. I'm sorry but dywco,  better and change your mind will do NOTHING to her discography.  

Britney needs a bigger bolder statement song,  one that's catchy.

Invitation 

Clumsy 

Just like me 

Love me down 

What you need 

Liar - maybe 

If I'm dancing 

Or just move on to b10,  we need a dance track now!! 

Guest ukfan

BUMPING THIS THREAD BECAUSE FANS NEED TO AGREE WITH THIS.  

I feel like I'm the only one who DOESN'T want change your mind as a single,  it's one of the most boring tracks on glory,  and so is better.  also dywco would be a BAD single choice. I'm sorry but dywco,  better and change your mind will do NOTHING to her discography.  

Britney needs a bigger bolder statement song,  one that's catchy.

Invitation 

Clumsy 

Just like me 

Love me down 

What you need 

Liar - maybe 

If I'm dancing 

Or just move on to b10,  we need a dance track now!! 

First of all, ONE LINE does not make Change Your Mind a "Spanish song". It's so offensive y'all consider this song to be some universal bop just cuz it has three foreign words in the structure. 

The chorus is NOT catchy nor anthemic/hard-hitting enough to the point that people would sing along. It is NOT a hit. It barely has a hook at all. 

2 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

First of all, ONE LINE does not make Change Your Mind a "Spanish song". It's so offensive y'all consider this song to be some universal bop just cuz it has three foreign words in the structure. 

The chorus is NOT catchy nor anthemic/hard-hitting enough to the point that people would sing along. It is NOT a hit. It barely has a hook at all. 

I don't think anyone does tho? I think most of us just agree it's a catchy pop song with slight Latin influences. I mean, I sometimes joke about how Britney's trilingual, but I'm obviously not being serious :britdrown:

I respectfully disagree about the chorus tho. Those drums right before the chorus starts, and then the beat drop during the chorus and her moaning in the background... ugh it's pop music heaven. 

Archived