WHEN POM ENDS IMA MISS..

BritintheZone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Kevin Federline was dragged for it but Willie is being praised for it?

I personally never dragged Kevin federline for his rap career. Even if his work sucked.

its a different ball game because all Kevin did was marry Britney and I'm sure Britney's money funded that project.

Willie is actually dancing and working for Britney. He's taking steps to further his career without messing with Britney. He dances for her. When he's on break he works on his stuff. If he has a dream to be a singer is he supposed to stay a dancer? He's taking advantage of his platform which I don't see as a problem especially since he's working for Britney. 

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I personally never dragged Kevin federline for his rap career. Even if his work sucked.

its a different ball game because all Kevin did was marry Britney and I'm sure Britney's money funded that project.

Willie is actually dancing and working for Britney. He's taking steps to further his career without messing with Britney. He dances for her. When he's on break he works on his stuff. If he has a dream to be a singer is he supposed to stay a dancer? He's taking advantage of his platform which I don't see as a problem especially since he's working for Britney. 

i understand what you mean, even if i don't agree with it 100%

i still find him annoying :orangu: , regardless of him using the platform or not

3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i understand what you mean, even if i don't agree with it 100%

i still find him annoying :orangu: , regardless of him using the platform or not

I mean if you look at my earlier post I didn't even mention him as one of the dancers I'll miss. He's not my favorite but he doesn't deserve the hate for trying to do something for himself. He's doing what everyone should be doing - working and taking steps towards a goal without hurting anyone.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I never care aout her dancers tbh. I dont watch them.. they are like background for me.  I dont know a single dancers name and couldnt recognize a single one of them in a picture.

This is pretty much me. Unless it was one of her old dancers from when she started to the "Britney" era. The only one whose name I knew was Andre Fuentes. 

I absolutely don't get the Britney Army's obsession with the dancers. Well, I know why a lot of y'all are over the moon about them…  :ririshade2:but I don't care.:bpo: 

Just now, ZoneGirl said:

This is pretty much me. Unless it was one of her old dancers from when she started to the "Britney" era. The only one whose name I knew was Andre Fuentes. 

I absolutely don't get the Britney Army's obsession with the dancers. Well, I know why a lot of y'all are over the moon about them…  :ririshade2:but I don't care.:bpo: 

its the same people who are obsessed with Sams body lbr.. :giggleney:

Archived