WHEN POM ENDS IMA MISS..

BritintheZone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg you remind me of this.

i think renewing the show is almost impossible. during her break, The dancers will have to find another job and won't be available on a fixed date. So she has to recruit new dancers all over again and rehearse new choreos and get along with them new people. 

She should just release a new album.:unbelievableney:

i like that cute guy who always stays beside her.

i like how some of them remind me of the BOMT era where she was pretty close with them and it shows on the performances like Zach, Michael, Chase, Pam, and Sarah (most beautiful dancer :hipney:)

the rest are disposable :orangu: 

43 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i like how some of them remind me of the BOMT era where she was pretty close with them and it shows on the performances like Zach, Michael, Chase, Pam, and Sarah (most beautiful dancer :hipney:)

the rest are disposable :orangu: 

I love sarah,chase and mikey :plzexplain:

43 minutes ago, Jayney said:

I don't like her current dancers i prefer leo moc, aminah and others 

But why?

1 hour ago, CircusFatale said:

Feel kinda bad for the other dancers, but at least the leech Willie will be gone, he's been trying (and failing) to build a career off B for 4 years :byebitch:

I don't get it. Why the negativity? Isn't that what everyone wants to do? Reach their fullest potential?

if he has a passion for music what's wrong with him using his current platform (dancing for Britney) to reach that? He's also gained his own following with her fans.

How is it leeching? It may be a stepping stone but he's not just sitting there expecting her to give him a record deal. 

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I don't get it. Why the negativity? Isn't that what everyone wants to do? Reach their fullest potential?

if he has a passion for music what's wrong with him using his current platform (dancing for Britney) to reach that? He's also gained his own following with her fans.

How is it leeching? It may be a stepping stone but he's not just sitting there expecting her to give him a record deal. 

Kevin Federline was dragged for it but Willie is being praised for it?

Archived