Glory Medley + Glory Praise

IconicShow

Glory is such a great album, if Britney were to do a medley of songs from the album on an award show, POM tour, or In Vegas, or where ever:

What three songs would you want to see her perform in a medley?

Let's not forget Rollingstone Magazine's amazing love for the album Glory.

20 Best Pop Albums of 2016

5. Britney Spears, 'Glory'

After 2013's more personal, though often tepid, Britney Jean, Britney Spears' Glory felt like a breath of fresh electro-pop air. A star-studded array of pop's strongest producers and writers – including Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Cashmere Cat, BloodPop and more – helped elevate the LP to the levels of dance perfection seen on 2007's Blackout. Single "Make Me" allows Spears to thrive at her coo-iest, and she shines as a Eurotrash *** robot on the electric "Do You Wanna Come Over?" Even the softer moments like the sweeping "Just Luv Me" and the whisper-y "Better" have Spears at her liveliest in years. B.S.

Britney Spears: Glory – track-by-track review of a triumphant return

The pop sensation’s ninth album is a smooth, shapeshifting record – with the singer sounding like she’s having the time of her life

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2016/aug/26/britney-spears-glory-track-by-track-review

REVIEW: Britney Spears' Glory Is Her Most Adventurous Album in a Decade

one that recalls the after-hours experimentation of her 2003 opus In the Zone. It’s also her most engaging vocally

http://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-new-album-glory-review/

Britney Spears is back in control on her **** new album 'Glory

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-britney-spears-glory-review-20160822-snap-story.html

Aug 25, 2016
A pop album that operates on its own terms, partly thanks to the way the white-hot notoriety of the star at its center allowed her to, after all these years, rule her own pop fiefdom.
Aug 26, 2016
Spears is back at 34 with an album that carries her one-of-a-kind electricity without depicting her as a victim or an avenging force; here she seems in control, a grown woman having a laugh on her own terms.
Aug 26, 2016
It's a welcome return, as is Glory as a whole: it feels as fun and frivolous as her earliest music while retaining the freshness of her best mature work.
Sep 1, 2016
On Glory it is something to celebrate; the sound of a Britney Spears much more confident and comfortable in herself than she has seemed in years.
Aug 26, 2016
Glory is a welcome comeback for a true pop visionary.
Aug 22, 2016
By eschewing the harsh, dubstep-influenced EDM of her past two albums and embracing subtler pop and R&B sounds, Britney's made her most daring, mature album in years.
Sep 1, 2016
Like Britney herself, Glory is a fascinating if flawed listen--while she remains very much a singles artist, this is her most successful record in a while, and still contains glimpses of why she remains so compelling, 18 years into her career.

Glory wasn't a commercial success but for her fans most love it, and many wanted and album that got critical acclaim.

My 3 song choices to see Britney perform a Glory Medley are:

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind "No Seas Cortes"

What You Need -  I know most may not like the song, I always loved it, she's giving me vocal, taking me to church and I think more people hearing this songs will be surprised that it's Britney *****.

britney-*****-1.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

For anything else

1) same intro

2) make me

3) Slumber Party/Chnage Your Mind

4) Better

Why would you want Make Me and Slumber Party again?

Both great songs however she's already performed them multiple times in different places.

Most will think about Make Me at the VMA's, the Original video fiasco and Slumber Party song and video are both great. Once again it's already been seen video and performance wise.

7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Why would you want Make Me and Slumber Party again?

Both great songs however she's already performed them multiple times in different places.

Most will think about Make Me at the VMA's, the Original video fiasco and Slumber Party song and video are both great. Once again it's already been seen video and performance wise.

Make Me could be cut but it was the true hit of the era to be fair And SP was only performed at a couple events and POM. Most exhalers and other forum watchers but not the GP

And it would be a mashup. They could do a reggeaton remix for SP so it can fit in with Latin vibe of CYM

invitation intro

Make me ft GEazy

SP (reggeaton remix) ft Tinashe/CYM 

Coupoure Electrique interlude

DYWTCO

Better

Archived