New advices for Britney to get on top again

rockztar23

1. Stop doing things to your face. You are already beautiful.

2. End Vegas.

3. Practice practice practice. Vocal lessons, dance lessons, like what Madonna did for Evita.

4. Proove your talent, make a whole new amazing conceptual album.

5. Hire expensive stylists, go back to that Versace-2002 kind of relation.

6. Make a cameo in a really big movie/series.

7. Make a world tour.

8. Shoot an amazing iconic video for the lead single.

9. Get a whole new marketing team.

10. A little polemic wouldn't hurt.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iS NOT THAT EASY! you guys think everything depends on what Britney wants! Everybody wants her to make SNL but remember that actually SNL choose other performer instead of her? You guys needs to understand that she is not going to get the same A LIST treatment even if she or her teams wants, right now is all about who give the most money, and that belongs to Bieber, Drake, Rihanna, Grande, Beyoncé, Selena and other artist with huge streaming, fanbases, etc etc

20 minutes ago, LeonardoEsp said:

iS NOT THAT EASY! you guys think everything depends on what Britney wants! Everybody wants her to make SNL but remember that actually SNL choose other performer instead of her? You guys needs to understand that she is not going to get the same A LIST treatment even if she or her teams wants, right now is all about who give the most money, and that belongs to Bieber, Drake, Rihanna, Grande, Beyoncé, Selena and other artist with huge streaming, fanbases, etc etc

:mhmsureny:

SNL didnt choose her? Or she never intended for them.

not the same A List?

why do you register? A pressed Kaka or Beyonka fan trying to stalk our forum?:shameless: Well we are not that easy to be fooled with.:truthtea:

4 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

:mhmsureny:

SNL didnt choose her? Or she never intended for them.

not the same A List?

why do you register? A pressed Kaka or Beyonka fan trying to stalk our forum?:shameless: Well we are not that easy to be fooled with.:truthtea:

Her team was trying to book her in SNL, and that's real. And im not a pressed Beyonka or whatever fan, im a Britney fan, she saved my life, so dont even come for me, the real love comes with honest opinions ALWAYS, i love her no matter how popular, unpoular, relevant or not relevant, i dont care

38 minutes ago, rockztar23 said:

1. Stop doing things to your face. You are already beautiful.

2. End Vegas.

3. Practice practice practice. Vocal lessons, dance lessons, like what Madonna did for Evita.

4. Proove your talent, make a whole new amazing conceptual album.

5. Hire expensive stylists, go back to that Versace-2002 kind of relation.

6. Make a cameo in a really big movie/series.

7. Make a world tour.

8. Shoot an amazing iconic video for the lead single.

9. Get a whole new marketing team.

10. A little polemic wouldn't hurt.

I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin 

Archived