Femme Fatale vs. Glory

-ididitagain-

Which album is better?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GLORY GLORY GLORY!

FF was amazing. I agree that there's not a single song you can skip on that album. But I feel the same way about Glory AND appreciate how artistic it is. This may be an unpopular opinion, but for me, it's her best album since Blackout. Has FF and Circus beat. The music didn't feel rushed or forced. Can't say the same for promotion, etc. But it blew me away.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EdnKng said:

Are you guys crazy ?

Glory is a cute album, but Femme Fatale belongs to the holy Trinity.

TTWE, HIAM, Inside Out, How I Roll, Godminal, I Wanna Go : this album is full of STRONG & ENTERTAINING songs.

Glory is nice, but the songs are way weaker. 

I was afraid saying here that FF belongs to my Holy Trinity too. Totally agree with you.

I'm a FF stan and it has some serious strong work in it. Almost every song could have been a massive hit. However... it hasn't aged that well. The whole electronica/dubstep vibe it drew so much influence from has been almost dead as a trend since 2013.

Glory however is fresh. A lot of it's work is still popular and on trend. It also shows Britney as a mature song writer. It's personal, whereas FF was an album full of party tracks that had no Britney touch. 

Archived