Expectations for B10

Queen'sGuard

What are you guys looking for moving forward?

I know there are a lot of complaints about POM and her choreography, but music wise, what is the public wanting from her? What should she do with her next album to make it more successful than Glory?

I love Glory and have been disappointed with its lack of momentum. But the music. The music was good. And I'm hoping B10 doesn't take it down a notch. The idea of a more hip hop inspired album excites me but makes me really nervous. Thoughts?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should really do full on artsy fartsy dance pop in this era. With the radio abandoning her, she should just focus on making quality music not the easy listening ones a la most od songs in Femme Fatale/Circus

She has been doing it with songs like How I Roll, If I'm Slaying, Amnesia and I want the album to have songs that kind of "out there" unlike the rest on the radios YET still have Britney sounds too it. We all know that Britney always make good pop albums (except one that should not be mentioned) but I want her to really pull her "Ray of Lights" in term of music quality in the next era.

*** the GP and the radios. If they dont care about amazingly catchy songs like Make Me and Slumber Party then Brit should just move on and do her own artsy fartsy things

3 minutes ago, radar89 said:

She should really do full on artsy fartsy dance pop in this era. With the radio abandoning her, she should just focus on making quality music not the easy listening ones a la most od songs in Femme Fatale/Circus

She has been doing it with songs like How I Roll, If I'm Slaying, Amnesia and I want the album to have songs that kind of "out there" unlike the rest on the radios YET still have Britney sounds too it. We all know that Britney always make good pop albums (except one that should not be mentioned) but I want her to really pull her "Ray of Lights" in term of music quality in the next era.

*** the GP and the radios. If they dont care about amazingly catchy songs like Make Me and Slumber Party then Brit should just move on and do her own artsy fartsy things

I could get with that. I agree though that she has to be Britney. When she's not. Well we saw what happened with that one album you're talking about. And to be honest, I feel like she doesn't care about the gp that much right now. She's Britney Spears. She doesn't have to anymore. 

For a while I was like... Britney can't come back and get a number one but then I realised that Make Me peaked at 17 WITHOUT a music video. :mhm: That means that with proper promo, a juicy and good MV and a good song she can for sure crack the Top 5 at least.  So my hope is that (whatever the music is - as long as it is good and Brit likes it herself) we need proper promo and a song released with its MV AT THE SAME TIME unlike they did with Make Me. :gloss:

Archived