Lifestyle: Britney will propose & wants summer wedding

BritintheZone

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, jevinski95 said:

yes, she is definitely getting married while going on tour. she's proposing to Sam with her mood ring and her tokyo show isn't even going to be a show. it's just gonna be a wedding with 15K people in attendance

You did not mention the special single "Would you (mary me) ?" she'll release that day :saycheese:

I feel Britney in some ways is the way I used to be. She somewhat believes in this idealistic type of puppy love, and she wants it so bad because it feels like a escape from reality. 

Whatever her choices, I wish they all lead her to a place of happiness and fulfillment, because she deserves peace and stability in her life.

1 hour ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

If Britney wants to get married then she must be crazy about Sam because she said she doesn't believe in marriage anymore. I think its a good thing that she has somebody. She clearly loves love

I honestly think she just said that because she was so heartbroken in the past. Like she loves hard and no relationship was working so she probably was like eff men and marriage. But I doubt she truly feels she doesn't want to ever get married again. 

Archived