The Backstreet Boys listen to Britney before their Vegas shows

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I always liked Nsync over them but Nick was one of the pioneers of my wet dreams :mybodyisready: :shameless:

6 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Idk why I find Brian is very ****! I like short guys with bubble butts :mybodyisready:

6 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I never payed attention to the BSB but Kevin was a very handsome and good looking guy tbh. :donewithit:

Omg looks like we all have different tastes. My favorite has always been AJ. He's not what you would consider "typically attractive" but his personality and overall charisma makes up for it. I loved when he went to POM last year and was the freakshow guy. :giggleney:Plus his raspy voice is ****. 

Poor Howie he's always been the one no one really cared for. 

6 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I never payed attention to the BSB but Kevin was a very handsome and good looking guy tbh. :donewithit:

Oh you gotta check some of their greatest hits!

We've Got It Going On & Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely are totally my jams.

3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Omg looks like we all have different tastes. My favorite has always been AJ. He's not what you would consider "typically attractive" but his personality and overall charisma makes up for it. I loved when he went to POM last year and was the freakshow guy. :giggleney:Plus his raspy voice is ****. 

Poor Howie he's always been the one no one really cared for. 

Me to sis... AJ is my man :milkney: i cant wait for them to come back to Sweden so i can meet them again, 21 years since i became a fan... and never looked back, whats Nsync?  lol... :pieceofwhat: :crying4:

one thing tho... back around 96/98 i actually was CRAZY about Howie, i was so in love with him... hahaha:jfallonlol: AJ was a close second but back then, Howie was my everything, lol... dont really understand it now tho, sorry Howie D :embarrassed:

Archived