Was there any Proof BBMAS 2015 was prerecorded??

Bxnes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her camp confirmed it. They used the excuse that they needed to film the part where they were "beamed in" at the beginning but I'm pretty sure they just wanted to promote her Vegas show + maybe Britney was nervous to do it actually live. There's also a video of someone who was at the awards and they filmed the screen where they showed the PG performance during the show.

2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Her camp confirmed it. They used the excuse that they needed to film the part where they were "beamed in" at the beginning but I'm pretty sure they just wanted to promote her Vegas show + maybe Britney was nervous to do it actually live. There's also a video of someone who was at the awards and they filmed the screen where they showed the PG performance during the show.

The video doesnt prove anything since they were making it seem like there was a correspondent live on planet hollywood. They didnt pretend she was singing on the awards stage.

8 minutes ago, Nando. said:

The video doesnt prove anything since they were making it seem like there was a correspondent live on planet hollywood. They didnt pretend she was singing on the awards stage.

Well like I said her own camp confirmed it. Plus there were reports from fans who were invited to go and they said they performed it 3x to film it.

1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Well like I said her own camp confirmed it. Plus there were reports from fans who were invited to go and they said they performed it 3x to film it.

Yes I know. Above you I posted the same thing. Im just saying the video doesnt prove nothing to the OP.

14 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The meltdowns on here were so funny! How she arrived with that messy hairpiece and then left after 10 minutes and then they played the pre-recorded performance :gloria:  The PG era was messy :otears:

I'm still salty over this. WHO LET HER OUT LIKE THAT?

Archived